• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Yes everyone sorry for the inactivity. I am back from holidays form Hawaii and exams are finished by Nov 11. So expect a Beta update pretty soon after that! I'll get to work on the evolution chart but I haven't really thought about how to go about trading.

Trade Stones? Ingame Trades? Or even custom (eg Cross chop move for machoke?)

What are everyones thoughts?

Years
Yes everyone sorry for the inactivity. I am back from holidays form Hawaii and exams are finished by Nov 11. So expect a Beta update pretty soon after that! I'll get to work on the evolution chart but I haven't really thought about how to go about trading.

Trade Stones? Ingame Trades? Or even custom (eg Cross chop move for machoke?)

What are everyones thoughts?

I suggest Trade Stones.
I mean, this is not a demake of Platinum...
And, this'll make your ROM Hack a bit unique.
And insert the BW2 Repel System xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I Hope Your Reading, Since This Thread Have Only A Couple Of Pages Yet. He Said That He'll Release A Beta Within A Month Or 2.

Oh! Sorry Haha! I guess I'm so stupid that I forgot to look at the first page. But I must say, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum are the greatest games that I've ever played, and I hope that this hack will be great too.

Years
I found a very severe bug. If you have the Eevee given to you by Bebe on your team, the rom will sometimes restart whenever you change menus, ex. Battling to Overworld, or Bag to Overworld. If you haven't saved in a while and don't use savestates, then you're screwed, as you have to play starting from where you last saved.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
I found a very severe bug. If you have the Eevee given to you by Bebe on your team, the rom will sometimes restart whenever you change menus, ex. Battling to Overworld, or Bag to Overworld. If you haven't saved in a while and don't use savestates, then you're screwed, as you have to play starting from where you last saved.

That is really weird, I'll have to check it out. Is it completely random or will it always occur at a specific time? I know some of the evolutions need fixing, such as the day time and night time evolutions so that could posibly be it. Thanks for this!

Years
That is really weird, I'll have to check it out. Is it completely random or will it always occur at a specific time? I know some of the evolutions need fixing, such as the day time and night time evolutions so that could posibly be it. Thanks for this!
It's random, sometimes it restarts when you change menus, and other times it doesn't.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Just a quick update on some mapping I have been doing to help prove this hack/thread isn't dead
Spoiler:

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
this is impressive, itd be amazing to have 4 regions {XD} please dont ever give up on this hack

Last edited:
Years
OMG!!!!!!! The battle scenes are awesome. I would play it as soon as I get Time. Will be looking forward to this.................. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
Hmm..definitely interesting..I'll give it a try ;) keep up the good work ;)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
Music is being fixed by the next patch. Bidooof is spelt that way because it's complicated to explain, it can be fixed in the last BETA! You are the first to pick up on that! That's awesome! XD
I can make a guess..is it because bidoof's cry is bidooof?I mean in anime..

Years
seriously? 721 pokemons. meaning, all pokemons are here? never seen a hack that has all pokemon species. can fire red handle that? xD

Years
no offense but this hack is like loads of bugs 100%. i was like playing it for 15mins, then quitted. pokedex is poop. dawn give me a bug TM? was that a joke? and the events. my character is facing the wrong directions, am i talking to a ghost or what? TROLLED. the music was like #$@^(#($^. backgroud hurts my eyes. and was that a day and night system? even inside the mart its night? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. sorry for my bad comment, but im just telling the truth.

Back