• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holiday

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
we need a sunny holiday this year around the end of june, missus fancies gran canaria and we're definitely not going to greece

budget: circa £1000 for both of us (then spending money on top)

any advice geezers?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
we need a sunny holiday this year around the end of june, missus fancies gran canaria and we're definitely not going to greece

budget: circa £1000 for both of us (then spending money on top)

any advice geezers?

slough

Years
Funnily enough, I am actually going to Greece at the end of June, so count me out of this.

If I had to help, I'd say Portugal?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
End of June?? That's the only time of year when my country is the best place in the world to be. Perfect temperature, super bright all day and most of the night, everything is green and happy and lovely and aaaaa I can't wait for Sweden in June ;; <3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
4407330_4dbc8a81.jpg

What's not to love? It's only about 2 hours away from you too, so you can spend all your money on great things from Butlins!!!!!!!

ah yes, new vegas

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
also come to nz

i want to see the woman who can put up with england's biggest troll

Back