• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • Yup! i got TWO! i didnt realize i had gotten one and kept going...grand total of tries: 1333!!!! but i got one for her, and one to get myself something good. I bred it with my dragonair that knows dragon rush and WALLA! egg moves rock! i'm so proud. :D. next up....growlithe.

Wow, well, congratulations! =) And Egg Moves totally rock. I feel bad for my Champion Luxray, but I'm currently training up a Fire-Fang Shinx because...well, it's a Fire-Fang Shinx, lol. XD

So yes, PM me when you want to trade. :)

Yes !
    FILLLLLLLLLLLLLLER Fillller

Righto. I have a Squirtle to hand, but I will need to breed Totodile and Mudkip for you. :-)

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Okay I have your eggs and my Magmortar w/ Flame Body and 'll hatch them .
    Do you have my FC ?

EDIT : Ur Bagon Hatched ; it is Femalee , knows Dragon Claw and Rage and has a... er... um.... YES IT HAS A BASHFUL NATURE . This is done , left Mareep and Phione :)

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Okay here it is :

3695 9356 1602
    Platinum , Name : Seco

Read your quoted post , Bagon hatched !

EDIT : Mareep hatched too , it is female , knows only Tackle and has a Calm Nature .

Phione and I am done !
    Also gimme ure FC !

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • I see you want like 4 Pokemon but I don't have any of them so my offers are
    level 40 leafeon-lonely
    level 30 mightyana- docile
    level 37 swampert-Brave
    and level 54 ariados-jolly
    I now they suck but how about a level 51 crobat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back