• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fob coldplay p!atd

Bay

Years
  • Lately it's either video game music or the Hamilton musical soundtrack, haha. I have a writing playlist on Spotify though, and some artists I have in there are Ed Sheeran, Dropkick Murphys, Luke Bryan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Rob Thomas.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • hmm usually i can't listen to any music while writing. but occasionally i'll get a story idea or two from listening to songs and whatnot so that counts sort of right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Various gaming soundtracks tbh. Sometimes movie soundtracks, but I find them often a bit overly dramatic or too calm, while gaming soundtracks (well, at least the ones I enjoy) have a bit more happening in them. You still don't want to be distracted by the music, of course!

I really can't listen to anything with lyrics when I'm writing haha.

Back