• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • True! Most of my favourite Pokémon are, haha. But yeah Shinx is my all-time favourite so :D

The person below me has planned to write a Pokémon fan fiction before. :p

Years
  • False, I don't think I had. I hatched Shiny Pichu in Crystal though.

Speaking of Shiny Pokémon... The person below me completed Shiny Badge Quest (completing Pokémon game with only Shiny Pokémon).

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yup, that's true! In a majority of my playthroughs, I have a weird habit of catching every single Pokémon exclusively with regular Poké Balls, haha. Legendaries are no exception. xD

The next person has drawn a picture of a Pokémon before!

Years
  • I'm not sure if this day EXACTLY 3 years ago, but I've been doing Resolution Challenge in February 2016 and apparently caught Kyurem during this time of the month.

The person below me wants next protagonist to be member of LGBTQ+ community and the game plot resolving about their struggles with it.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Eh False. While I empathize with those in that community, I don't want obvious pandering. Furthermore, Pokemon is aimed at young children and such a topic is kind of unsuitable for such an audience. Perhaps in a Manga or something aimed at an older audience it can be attempted.

TPBM has raised a VPP

Meadow

Years
  • True! I've raised a Rowlet, Sewaddle, and Fletchling so far! Now I'm on Goomy. :D

The next person has borrowed a Pokémon game from a friend before!

Years
  • True, that's how I played Pokémon for the first time.

The person below me wants to have several origins to choose from for the main character in the next games (similar to Dragon Age: Origins).

Years
  • False, I don't own any of the games from 4th and 5th Gen, but I plan on getting few of them.

The person below me would use Trubbish as pillow.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • False. I'd rather sleep on Vulpix's lush tails if it would permit me to do so.

TPBM has a crush on a Pokemon character.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Definitely haha, whether it's in-game, in the anime, as merchandise etc. It's pretty hard to avoid Pikachu! :p

The person below me has soft-reset the game to get a starter with the gender/nature they want. (I sure had trouble getting female Popplio. xD)

Meadow

Years
  • Indeed, I've done that to get a female Chikorita in HG/SS!

The next person... might have accidentally spilled a drink on their Pokémon game at some point? (I sure hope not!)

Years
  • I don't think I did. I might have spilled a drink on my Game Boy Micro or 3DS, but not on any of my games.

The person below me tried to complete any Kanto game with the same team as Ash had in Kanto.

Meadow

Years
  • Yesss! I always try to copy the anime when I play Yellow Version, haha. =P

The next person wants Gen 8 to come out this year!

Years
  • Nope, I would prefer if GameFreak took a break for a few years and released actually good game worth of being 1st Pokémon game on Switch. I'm sick of mediocre-at-best games released each year.

The person below me would like to play as a cop in the next games.

Back