• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • Let's do this! Welcome and thanks for playing the first ever PC Supporter Mafia game! Have fun, and good luck!

Notes:

Official 'actions' will be made in bold.
    • Remember all night actions are to be submitted in PM ONLY to ME.
    • There is no talking in the thread during the 'night' phase. (If you need to ask me something, just ask.)
    • The roles of: Lovers, Fishing Brothers, Alien, Vigilante, and Terrorist were removed due to lack of players.
    • During the day phase to vote someone to be lynched, simply bold their name. Votes can be removed. You may also Abstain from voting, opting to kill no one that day.
    • Night actions not sent in will not happen.
    • Also I ask that if you are not playing, you do not post in the thread until after the game is finished, thank you.
    Players:
    GM: [supporter]PhantomX0990[/supporter]​

Avant Guard
    Omicron
    elheroeoscuro
    Flushed
    LilJz
    Sopheria
    Akaran
    Zorogami
    Kouzan

That should be it for housekeeping. Let's do this!

The citizens of the VIP Section rested comfortably in their beds, but little did they know that their happy little section was about to go through some changes. As they lay warm and cozy in their homes, the mafia loomed over the section, eager for violence and ready to take action against the innocent do-gooders of the section.

Each and every one of them had bad dreams that night, an omen of what was to come.

What will the morning bring?

Begin Night Zero.
    48 hours until Day One begins, or until all night actions are turned in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phantom1

Years
  • Apparently there was some confusion. Now is when you PM your actions to me.

Phantom1

Years
  • All night actions have been received.
    Begin Day 1.

Not all the supporters could sleep soundly last night. As the moon hung high above their heads, some found sleep hard to come by. Dreams, maybe nightmares, caused many to toss and turn as the night went on. Perhaps, it was a link to the sad events of the night. Maybe it was the voice of those about to die, calling out to its friends in a desperate attempt to survive.

Either way, not all would survive the night.

Come morning, each and every one of them were gathered into the courthouse. Though the news had spread quickly, a few still needed to hear the grave information, one of their own had been brutally murdered in the night.

PhantomX0990 stepped up to the podium. She tested the mic, tapping on it, the sound echoing in the chamber before she spoke. "Last night... if you haven't heard already... there was a murder."

"The body of Akaran was found in the town square yesterday, hung by a lamp post and his throat slit."

Akaran is dead. He was not mafia.
    48 hours to discuss and vote.

[For newer players, this is when you discuss and vote on who to lynch, you can now post/discuss/vote in this thread.

Remember, any questions go straight to me via PM to keep info safe.

Sorry Akaran, you're dead. This means you no longer are in the game. You name has been struck from the players list, better luck next time.

Good luck to everyone else.]

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Man that sucks for Akaran im sorry :/ that leaves us at 8 players...
    I really have no strong suspicions on who to lynch, so ill wait til someone else posts to start discussing

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • RIP Akaran. Don't lynch me, I didn't do anything. I will be the first to pick who to lynch. I say LilJz cause he seems like the mafia type. Any other suggestions?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • haha already pointing fingers?? Thats dangerous Kouzan :P
    Im not going to say any names yet, i still want to see how things develop

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

• Oh no, Akaran /:
    triple.gif

I think Kouzan's trying to cover his own butt, we should go for him. I mean look at that Wii Fit Trainer, it's got the face of a serial killer!!! >:D Just look at this picture, it proves it all, always making other people inferior:
    Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hmm you got a point there, being the first to point fingers is never good...
    or Maybe you are a Mafia goon and want to use me to dispose of an innocent!!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • RIP Akaran, you will be missed. :(

I agree, pointing fingers so early is suspicious, Kouzan.

But trying to keep such a low profile is also suspicious Zorogami...

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I always get nervous playing these games, i never know who to trust xD
    Im going to point my finger at someone who hasnt shown up yet, Flushed!
    Maybe that will make him show up

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I always get nervous playing these games, i never know who to trust xD
    Im going to point my finger at someone who hasnt shown up yet, Flushed!
    Maybe that will make him show up
    Trying to divert attention by dragging in others, classic mafia strategy if I may say so. Plus you flat out said you're nervous, we're onto youuuu

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

• Oh no, Akaran /:
    triple.gif

I think Kouzan's trying to cover his own butt, we should go for him. I mean look at that Wii Fit Trainer, it's got the face of a serial killer!!! >:D Just look at this picture, it proves it all, always making other people inferior:
    Spoiler:

Well don't let my intimidating avatar impair your judgment. I'm a nice guy I swear. :) I didn't do anything. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. That wasn't right to do.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Why does everyone now think its me :(
    I guess trying to stay neutral is not the best way to go ahead, so ill be voting Flushed

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I just felt like no one was posting :(
    I swear im going to be the first one to be lynched for being how i am...
    Im innocent you guys, really!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I also think Zorogami's actions are strange. Too neutral but too interested at the same time. My vote's also on Zorogami.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back