• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • Nope, that's why I added the 'iirc' :)

Also because only one mafia will be too easy, and things are never as easy as they seem.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Okay I'll take your word for it. There's probably at least 2-4 mafia. Some of us are clearly hiding that they are mafia. Not me though. I'm innocent.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Okay I'll take your word for it. There's probably at least 2-4 mafia. Some of us are clearly hiding that they are mafia. Not me though. I'm innocent.

Well of course you're going to say you're innocent, who in their right mind would just blatantly go out and say "ooh everyone look at me, I'm a mafia member ;kjasfhsd;lkjf" xD

I'm watching you Kouzan....

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There's 2 mafia iirc? What if Omicron was one mafia and you were the other one and you're just protecting him so one of you doesn't get killed? Hmm.
    I wasn't protecting him, merely inquiring about your evidence so I may vote for him as well. However, I don't ever recall being told the number of mafia members, which is, as Kouzan pointed out, a red flag (though maybe as some reverse psychological diversion, see below).
    Plus you and Kouzan appear to be on agreeable terms, which suspicious.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Imagine going to a court saying "I'm not the killer!" and the judge says "Ok, he said he's not the killer, so let him free." xD

But everyone should go for Omicron, I tell you! His accomplice is probably going to aim for me at night since I targeted one of the mafia @_@
    SOO, if the doctor sees this.. can you save me if they try to kill me? xD

I'll make everyone a deal, if Omicron gets lynched and isn't a mafia, you can vote to lynch me next! taking one for the team

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'll make everyone a deal, if Omicron gets lynched and isn't a mafia, you can vote to lynch me next! taking one for the team

...I can't tell if this is reverse psychology in which you want us to believe your innocent or some other ploy....

THANKS A LOT PHANTOM, YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE GO $%&*@#$ MENTAL OVER HERE WITH THIS GAME

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • ... Since there's discussion... extending another 24 hours notlikeyouhaven'thadwaytoomuchtimalready

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You're all just following LilJz's lead. What reasonable evidence against me exists? Also, those are some games you are playing, LilJz. And we weren't told the number of mafia members nor if it is only one? How did you get that idea?

Anyway, I still think Kouzan is the bad guy. He changes his mind every time there's someone new under scope without giving any reasonable explanation. It is always the guy under the scope, as if he's trying to lynch someone as fast as possible and end this phase. You're looking more suspicious every time Kouzan...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well of course you're going to say you're innocent, who in their right mind would just blatantly go out and say "ooh everyone look at me, I'm a mafia member ;kjasfhsd;lkjf" xD

I'm watching you Kouzan....

This is my reaction to this.

I don't think I can trust anyone in this game. Phantom extending Day 1 is evil. This game is seriously breaking us supporters apart.

My mind is still stuck on Omicron anyway. I don't need a reason besides that he seems suspicious.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Where's the update? ANARCHY EVERYWHUUUR!!

and as elhoreoscuros would do
    Spoiler:
    I lol'd, but I don't really like to use that word of lynching haha :x That has some bad history to that word, my friend.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • So you know when your work has someone come in and threaten to shoot everyone? We had one of those on Sunday. So, busy.

ANYWHO.

End Day One.

The town argued in the courthouse, names were called, fingers were pointed, sarcastic gifs were displayed on smart phones and laptops, some even called for anarchy, but democracy won out in the end.

Phantom called for the names, wanting to end the struggle. It was confusing, so many names were called, so many accusations made that it was a whirlwind of activity. Finally, one sole supporter stood, declared their knowledge and headway was made.

Omicron was called out as scum.

After confiding with the other leaders Phantom stood. "Omicron, please stand." She looked over her notes. "The town has decided, to the best of their ability, that you be sent to the gallows, guilty of murder."

Guards came, taking Omicron by the arms and dragging him away out into the courtyard. Some supporters followed, curious, though most stayed inside, eager to be distracted by other things, not wanting to hear the release of the latch and the snap of the rope.

Phantom had the guards inspect the body, discovering a unique tattoo on his left shoulder.

Well, whaddya know, she thought to herself with a bit of a grin. "Well, one down, but how many to go?"

Omicron is dead. They were mafia.
    Begin Night One. You have 48 hours to send in night actions. Please PM these to me now.

Attn: It was rather difficult to tally the votes, I came to what I felt was the consensus, but please, next voting phase please make your votes clear using the word 'vote' and putting the name in bold. Thank you.

Tough luck Omicron. You're dead and your name has been struck from the player list. Please do not post in the game thread, or release information until the game is complete, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back