• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special / Adventures Manga

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Pok?mon Special / Adventures Manga

Pokemon_adventures.jpg

Does anyone here read the Pok?mon Adventures Manga? Pok?mon Adventures is a mostly game-based manga, with the twenty-one main characters taking their names from the core series games and their various adventures tending to stay restricted to their home region.

Do you read the manga? If so, what are your favourite volumes, and what are your favourite characters? What are some of your most memorable parts about it? Feel free to share any thoughts!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yup! And leaf/green/blue. The female trainer <3
    There's a lot of good moments, from what I recall. I admit I haven't read it in a while, but I personally was amused by the time leaf/green scammed Red. It wasn't funny for him, but surely, she was a riot.

I liked the earlier volumes, mainly the ones that involved Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, but I did enjoy the Black and White volumes (Not sure if that counts). Volume 3 specifically was full of epicness.

Years
  • I absolutely do read it. I'm currently reading the first Black 2 White 2 volume.

I do not, however, have a clear favorite character. Maybe Platina? IDK. Most of these characters are pretty damn fun.

I'm not even sure I have a favorite arc. I've had fun with most of the story. Though I do kinda prefer a lot of the side fluff.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yes, I read it, and I love it. My fave is Crystal, she's so cool. ;; My favorite arc is probably the R/S chapter, it's a lot of fun (and sad towards the middle part). I also liked the Diamond/Pearl arc a lot as well.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Ah yes I remember that comic series. Though I personally lost interest in it as I got older, though. But it was fine back as kid.

Back