• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Pokémon would your anime counterpart have?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Female Flareon or any of the female Eeveelutions (minus Espeon)

Update

Oh and an Zigzagoon

Update2

As for fossils Shieldon and Omanyte

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Despite Lucario being my favorite, I think a small bird Pokemon like Rookidee, Fletchling or Rowlet would fit me more.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I would have a Dragonair as my main partner. She would be well-mannered, helpful, and strong. My other Pokémon could be Umbreon, alolan Vulpix and Poochyena. The Umbreon would be a little reserved but loyal and protective, the Vulpix would be playful and curious and the Poochyena would be very energetic and loving.

pkmin3033

Probably a Psyduck, because I seem to have a migraine a lot of the time.

I'd also have a Meloetta and a Bastiodon, because I said so.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hmm.... my ace pokemon would probably end up being Empoleon because I love Penguins and Swords and it is the best combination for both. It has also been my favorite pokemon and starter for the longest time.

My secondary main pokemon would probably be Braviary because I love eagles as well. And when Unova was first announced to be based in America, I wanted an eagle pokemon so bad and they ended up showing the silhouette of Bravaiary not long after and I went crazy for it. I still wish it had been Flying/Fighting though.

Third pokemon would probably end up being Normal Rapidash as horses are very famous from where I live and Ponyta was my very first Shiny Pokemon I ever caught.

For fourth and fifth I would also probably end up having Decidueye and Delphox, because I grew up around RPGs so, Sword, Bow and Magic has always been a huge thing for me.

Sixth Pokemon would probably be Glaceon as it is my favorite Eeveelution

And since I have 2 fire types, I'd probably at least have a 7th Pokemon, probably Pangoro as I love Asian Culture and Pangoro fits the bill nicely.

___
    I'd probably have 12 pokemon total, as that is usually my base when it comes to pokemon, because it is 2 teams.

8th, 9th, and 10th would be Donphan, Electivire and Gliscor. All three because when I was in Second Grade, my favorite lunch box for school had Donphan, Elekid, and Gligar on it. I still wish I had it today, but alas I don't and I really miss it.

Krookodile would be my 11th because it was sorta the pokemon that got be back into Pokemon during Unova we I started drifting away from the franchise.

And lastly, Alolan Ninetails as it was my favorite Alolan Form and nearly my favorite in SM.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I like to keep it realistic and base my team on things I've encountered IRL (and "caught" on film):

Lickitung
    Spoiler:

Mothim
    Spoiler:

Dunsparce
    Spoiler:

Omanyte
    Spoiler:

Shedinja
    Spoiler:

???
    Spoiler:

I'm hoping I can find a pond turtle sometime so I can "catch" a Squirtle to evolve into Wartortle (one of my top favorite Pokémon). (I've seen box turtles, which are in the same family as pond turtles, but I feel that those are closer to Turtwig and I'm not a big fan of Turtwig.)

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I loved Icycatelf's realistic team, so I want to do a team based on what is around where I live. I have always dreamed of taking pictures of wild animals as well, I haven't gotten many, but I have gotten a few.

Since I have a cat at home, my starter would have to be a cat based pokemon. Since there isn't a pokemon that matches her, I will go with a Shinx because we do have bobcats where I live and they are very similar to Lynxes. Which I didn't know till just now that they are actually called Red Lynx.

I live on a cattle farm, so my next pokemon would probably be a Tauros or Miltank, but I am gonna of with Tauros.

And like before, I'd have a Rapidash as my area is famous for horses.

Next will probably be a Swellow as we have a ton of barn swallows around our house which remind me a lot of Taillow.

Sawsbuck. We have a ton of White Tail Deer around.

We have foxes, but I have only ever heard them and not actually seen one. So I'd have to go with Zoroark. Since I have seen them, but never heard them, then they could be shape shifting into something else so I don't see them. Plus they are very rare to find in the wild.

Pachirisu would be another pokemon I'd have as they would be common around here.

I'd probably have a Buizel or Floatzel. We are a town that has a river going around it, and I live right next to a creek that has had river otters in it, but rare.

Since I live near the Smokey Mountains, I'd probably have a bear pokemon. Since we don't have a Black Bear Pokemon yet, Ursaring would probably be the one I'd need to use. Plus, my Ursaring in Pokemon Go has a near perfect Stats and I caught him when I was on vacation in the mountains.

We also have a lot of turkey around here, but since there are no turkey pokemon, I'd have to go with a Galaria Farfetch'd. Probably be closer to normal, but I like Sirfetch'd

We have a bit problem with Ladybugs and Japanese Beetles during the last Autumn and early Spring, so I'd probably end up having a Ledian.

And lastly, since Nashville is huge in music, I'd have a music based pokemon. And since Meoletta was used as the Music City World Championship. I'd probably have a Meloetta. I know it is a legend, but it just matches.

So:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Though one. From a writer's perspective? Based on animals I own and love? Based on pure design? Perhaps on what aid they can offer?
    I wouldn't be so picky either and love whatever I come across. That being said, if I had to give it a go:

1. Ivysaur (Will always be my number one. I love the entire line but Ivysaur is the perfect balance between cute and cool)
    2. Crobat (I feel like the flying would be handy)
    3. Conkeldurr (A training partner)
    4. Cacnea (Would say Cacturne but this would balance the cuteness a bit)
    5. Sealeo (A swimming buddy)
    6. Typhlosion (My flavour of the week and how could I not add something mammal like)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    My team is....
    =
    Pidgeot
    Inteleon
    Castform
    Accelgor
    Lycanroc
    Maractus (probably my ace)

and if i would appear in anime i would be Youngster Joey (lol)

Back