• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most memorable piece of fiction you've written?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm going to apply to this every form of writing. A fanfiction, your own original story, an rp, a script, even a webcomic if you're a writer for one!

For you, what is the most memorable piece of fiction you've written? For me, the novel I wrote in 2014 is most memorable to me.

I'd love to hear from some RPers, btw. Very interested in your side of writing and which RP for you was the most memorable for you to be a part of.

Bay

Years
Hm, probably Nothing, Everything. Even though that fic was written back in like 2007-2009 I remember some people mentioned how they binge read up to whatever chapter I left off. I actually finished the first draft of it within a month or two and then polish it throughout a year or two.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
The most memorable piece of fiction, uh? It's got to be the first I think about when I have to reply, so I may as well go with that...

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10239259#post10239259

This is a self-reflective post I made on Hoenn Square 1 and it's not even about my main character, but I was feeling very confident about how I was able to portray this other person's story and situation, and that feeling wasn't even wrong because most people I asked feedback to seemed to like it as well. I suppose that over time, this became one of the easiest posts for me to remember, simply because I like how it came out and no other reason!

On the same note there's an event post from 2021's Valentine's day Roleplaying event that I also keep thinking about because it's just that fun:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10293804#post10293804

There's a few other posts like these ones that could come to mind, but I suppose the point is the same... I tend to remember posts that I'm proud of or that maybe meant a lot to me in other ways and were relatable. Then again, I'm sure I'll have more of said posts in the future :woop:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It would definitely be a story from my early days of writing, back when I was so blissfully unaware of my shortcomings and just wrote whatever suited me, whether it was well-written or not! When I reminisce over old Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan fics in particular, I feel so nostalgic, because those were the stories I poured every ounce of my enthusiasm into. Outside Pokémon, my Cloud x Tifa shipping stories would make even the sappiest Wattpad romance author cringe, yet I laugh over them all the time and really enjoyed writing them!

Although, my #1 most memorable story was actually never written, it's all in my head! I keep thinking if I write this with my current skill, it'll come out all wrong - I'd ruin it. So it still awaits the day when I finally put it into words. I first came up with it at around age 16 or 17!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It would definitely be a story from my early days of writing, back when I was so blissfully unaware of my shortcomings and just wrote whatever suited me, whether it was well-written or not! When I reminisce over old Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan fics in particular, I feel so nostalgic, because those were the stories I poured every ounce of my enthusiasm into. Outside Pokémon, my Cloud x Tifa shipping stories would make even the sappiest Wattpad romance author cringe, yet I laugh over them all the time and really enjoyed writing them!

Although, my #1 most memorable story was actually never written, it's all in my head! I keep thinking if I write this with my current skill, it'll come out all wrong - I'd ruin it. So it still awaits the day when I finally put it into words. I first came up with it at around age 16 or 17!

you just basically described me ahah

Years
For me, the most memorable thing I've written is my novel, which should be out early-ish next year. That's just hype and I'm really excited to finally have it out there.

For RP stuff, it's really hard to narrow it down. I've been in a lot of amazing RPs that have been memorable for various reasons. Recently, Guilds of Atria and Spear take the cake. There's some extremely compelling characters in both, and my own characters in each are two of the best RP characters I've written. If I were to look further back, Titans, One Piece: Golden Age or Gunpowder (which was actually mine) are memorable because they brought a lot of the current RP community together. They had really cool casts of characters too!

Back