• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red 898 Randomizer! (Pokemon, Abilities, and Learnsets!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Great game so far.
    I'm doing an ice run right now and found a Crabrawler pretty early on. Is there a way to trigger it's evolution? Or other location based evolutions, as I also have an Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2021
    I am having some trouble knowing how to patch FireRed to use this ROM, I may be using the wrong version to patch. What exactly should I look up upon searching for which to patch?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2024
    The legendary palkia from Dimond and pearl shows up as a question mark when encountered can you fix it please also the game crashes in a few areas when talking to the girl who is thirsty and when getting badge information

Like this guy said Palkia is also showing up as the question mark symbol for me

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    This may be a dumb question, but how does one go about evolving Sliggoo when none of the routes have rain to do so?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    hi, I am enjoying your hack rom, but there's no way to get TM70 flash from the scientist(Route 2).

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    idk if this has been mentioned yet but just to be safe, i think palkia in this might be bugged, i got them as a starter and even at lvl 15 their highest stat (not counting HP) is their physical attack at a measly 10, also they for some reason dont have an actual battle sprite (they seem to use the gen 3 missing no circle with a ? inside as the sprite) but they do have a menu sprite so perhaps that is the issue? otherwise nothing gamebreaking to report

oh and surging strikes doesnt seem to hit 3 times as it should, unless that was changed specifically for this hack in particular

ItzDatJoeyMagik

ÜN ÜN ÜN goes the regirock
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Quick question... how do i evolve floette... doin a nuzlocke and its my only remaining fairy... (like- where da shiny stone)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Where do I find the Prison Bottle? I randomised the game and got Hoopa as my starter and really want to be able to get the unbound form

Years
  • I'm pretty disappointed. :/
    I started a nuzlocke then at some point when I almost finished Viridian Forest I opened the menu to use a Potion. To my surprise, all menu options had disappeared and I was left with only "DexNav" and "Exit". I finished Viridian Forest, hoping it was a glitch in that map only but, unfortunately, it wasn't the case.

Years
  • I'm pretty disappointed. :/
    I started a nuzlocke then at some point when I almost finished Viridian Forest I opened the menu to use a Potion. To my surprise, all menu options had disappeared and I was left with only "DexNav" and "Exit". I finished Viridian Forest, hoping it was a glitch in that map only but, unfortunately, it wasn't the case.

Press the left arrow button on the menu; it will return to "Pokédex - Pokémon - Bag..." selections.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2022
    I think a good update could be with hisui's pokemon and an option to randomize the items in the stores

Back