• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Could you add a way to change sex of your trainer? The female trainer doesn't get any custom sprites and I don't want to lose my save.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2019
    Hi, my son is stuck on Route 204. Like, literally stuck, his char is unable to move at all. There is a blocked cave, so he can't move up. There is a guy blocking this path, so he can't move down. OK with that, but he is also unable to move either left or right! Poor kiddo... +70 hours of game and unable to keep going on!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got a question regarding the levels of pokemon. From the locations file, wild pokemon only go up to about level 45?
    Is there any reason for there to not have later areas have higher level pokemon, or is leveling your pokemon at later points done more by battling trainers? Not quite sure about this part.

Also, is EXP. Share in this game? If yes where can I get it?
    Edit: Found the answer regarding EXP. Share in the Walkthrough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    I got a question regarding the levels of pokemon. From the locations file, wild pokemon only go up to about level 45?
    Is there any reason for there to not have later areas have higher level pokemon, or is leveling your pokemon at later points done more by battling trainers? Not quite sure about this part.

Also, is EXP. Share in this game? If yes where can I get it?
    Edit: Found the answer regarding EXP. Share in the Walkthrough.

There aren't many places where you can grind Pokemon early on. The best spot is on Pummelo island in the Orange Islands. Much later on, you will be able to fight all of the gym trainers for quick XP gains.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi, my son is stuck on Route 204. Like, literally stuck, his char is unable to move at all. There is a blocked cave, so he can't move up. There is a guy blocking this path, so he can't move down. OK with that, but he is also unable to move either left or right! Poor kiddo... +70 hours of game and unable to keep going on!

Do you mean unable to advance the game, or stuck on a single spot and unable to move? What happened right before that?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Don't know right now. I only have one un-aired episode to look at to figure out what's going to happen and the two newest episodes aren't worth putting into the game, so for now there is technically nothing to update. My guess would be anywhere from two weeks to two months, it really depends on the anime doing something relevant.

tomorrows episode might be pretty interesting as it's called beauty and the meowth so perhaps update with that episode in because love type episodes always seem to be interesting in my opinion also what was added on Tuesday 19th March 2019?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is there a way to make Pikachu stop following you?
    First of all I think Pikachu is way too weak for it to be a permanent pokemon in my party, second it seems very strange/weird that it still follows me while I put it in the Storage Box.

I feel the need to completely wipe all progress I have on my current team and get an entirely new team on a new region.
    In my opinion that's not a whole bunch of fun, but I guess that's a design choice. I wish it'd had more linear progress instead of going back to square one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2019
    You can still post links to screenshots.
    Unfortunately, I can't. Only after five posts! "Sorry, you aren't allowed to post links until you've made at least 5 posts. This is in order to prevent spam bots from joining to post advert links around the community."

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Is there a way to make Pikachu stop following you?
    First of all I think Pikachu is way too weak for it to be a permanent pokemon in my party, second it seems very strange/weird that it still follows me while I put it in the Storage Box.

I feel the need to completely wipe all progress I have on my current team and get an entirely new team on a new region.
    In my opinion that's not a whole bunch of fun, but I guess that's a design choice. I wish it'd had more linear progress instead of going back to square one.

Unfortunately, you can't make Pikachu stop following you.

As for changing teams, why not? You can use the new pokemon from the new region and make a new team so it doesn't get stale. Would get boring if you just steamrolled through the entire huge game with the same team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Unfortunately, you can't make Pikachu stop following you.

As for changing teams, why not? You can use the new pokemon from the new region and make a new team so it doesn't get stale. Would get boring if you just steamrolled through the entire huge game with the same team.

Yeah. I just went with it, and my opinion kind of changed. I guess it's pretty fun to have a new team every region, I would hope that eventually there's some type of end game content where I can/should use my best pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Yeah. I just went with it, and my opinion kind of changed. I guess it's pretty fun to have a new team every region, I would hope that eventually there's some type of end game content where I can/should use my best pokemon.

Since this game follows the anime, there isn't much of an endgame except for the leagues at the end of each region. There are places where you can fight the other high lvl chars and gym leaders later on, but nothing like tournaments and PvP.

Even then, you will spend hours and hours on the game and can make things interesting for yourself with self-imposed challenges and replays.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Since this game follows the anime, there isn't much of an endgame except for the leagues at the end of each region. There are places where you can fight the other high lvl chars and gym leaders later on, but nothing like tournaments and PvP.

Even then, you will spend hours and hours on the game and can make things interesting for yourself with self-imposed challenges and replays.

Or just fight all Type Masters where you find the GL, Trial Masters and E4.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh I didn't mean PvP in any form. I just meant versing higher level/stronger trainers where I can use high level Pokemon against.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Thank you to everyone with help finding the sprites. I'll get to work on trying to implement these and with any luck next update will have the option to change clothes.

For hoenn,sinnoh and unova pls use the sprite i send it to you because it is accurate. For kalos and alola you can use the alan flygon version

Back