• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV OMG i want to see that so bad!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • What are some shows you want to see or watch, but you haven't gotten around to? Maybe because you're just too busy or something...?

I want to watch This is us because Justin Hartley. Yet, I haven't really gotten around to doing so. I still need to watch Steven Universe as well... and some stuff on D+ I haven't seen since the 90s/00s too. There's a lot I want to watch, but I get so caught up with my routine. ;w;

if there's already a topic for this, feel free to direct me there!

pkmin3033

Supernatural has been on my to-do list for like 5 years now. Maybe somewhen. It's ending this year and there will no doubt be a DVD boxset for the whole thing, so I might just buy that and binge it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • ^ Supernatural for me as well.
    I started watching it years ago and the spoilers put me off of watching it, so I need to catch up.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Infinity Train for sure. I loved the pilot when it first came out, but I haven't gotten around to watching the series.

Years
  • - the office
    - parks & rec
    - doctor who

don't judge me, i feel im missing out on a ton of inside jokes bc of not watching these shows. :c

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha Supernatural and The Office for sure!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Good Omens is something that's long overdue. Nothing else, because I'm not watching TV these days, and nothing but Good Omens comes to my mind.

Years
  • Outlaw King. I'm the historical drama fan, and am dying to see Stannis Baratheon portray Edward Longshanks, and hopefully get a stronger portrait Robert De Bruce than the one in the movie Braveheart. He never sold out William Wallace Hollywood.

The reason I haven't seen this one yet is because it's on Netflix, and I don't have a subscription to Netflix anymore and don't really want or need it. I get enough movie access from Amazon prime and by renting DVDs from my local library, usually I can find what I want, but this series is the one exception. If I could buy a DVD set for Outlaw King I would, but at the moment I don't see one available in my region. So I must bide my time.

Back