• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Temporal Chains

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello! I'm StarWolff and I've been working on a Pokémon fangame since 2016. Formely known as Pokémon Unleashed and Pokémon Chains of the Past, it now has a short demonstration game!

Project Title:
    Pokémon Temporal Chains BETA
    Made Using
    RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials v20.1

This game demonstrates the features that will be used in the full game.
    It has no gyms, no evil team and just a bit of plot.
    Ok, so What is my objective?
    Simple! Instead of collecting 8 badges you need to collect all the 18 plates around the region!
    All 18 plates are avaliable!
    6-8 hours of gameplay

Unique features
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Fakemons/Regional Forms

Plate Locations
    Spoiler:

Download Link
    (google drive)

Method of Contact:
    Discord Server Team (open for public)

Credits​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Slightly confused. The opening words of the thread says a demo is out, but you've tagged the thread as "complete". Does this mean the current version is complete?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Slightly confused. The opening words of the thread says a demo is out, but you've tagged the thread as "complete". Does this mean the current version is complete?

i think what he means is the game is completed but not the full game, features from this game is going to be in the full game this is just a small completed version of the final game

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    That Glaceon-Sylveon is the cutest thing ever! Since this is a demo, more or less, is there an estimate on how many hours would it take, more or less?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Updated many bugs and added many things like all hisuian evolutions, as the new hisuian forms for Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard (no OW sprite for those yet)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Big Update! v1.0.6
    - Overworld encounters!
    - All eeveelutions tested and avaliable
    - chatot puzzle fixed

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    there's a bug when using items crashes the game from the bag screen

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yes, it was discussed on Discord
    it's caused by a old version of essentials Deluxe, it will crash if you use the last of a item on the bag, if you have more than x1 of that item, it won't crash
    unfortunatelly we couldn't update the essentials Dexule plugin without crashes, so this is a unsolvable bug

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Save gui feedback.

Placing save on current file as first option instead of new one could make the saving process feel more natural.

More often than not, I end up creating several new save files, then having to delete, so I delete all to not do it one by one to then do save thoughtfully.

Brainless fast saving system would be lovely.

Days
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I would like to play this game however every time i get eevee and the pokedex and go to battle connor the game crashes.. it says there is an event error.
    is there w work around this or am i just screwed?

Back