• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite pseudo legendary!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've only used the first 6 (stopped playing after B2W2). Although Hoenn was my first region and thus I really like Salamence and Metagross, my favourite is Dragonite. I really like its design (especially the HgSs sprite), the concept of dragons, Dragon pokémon, and the character of Lance (both in the games and in the manga). I think it may have been the first pokémon I ever beat a Battle Frontier facility with too!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    That's a tough one. Probably Metagross or Dragonite, closely followed by Salamence.

Roaming Emboar

Unovian Enhtusiast
    Years
  • For me, it's Dragonite and Hydreigon. When I first played Pokemon Black 2, I actually caught a dratini post-game and evolved it into dragonite. It destroyed teams in the PWT. Hydreigon was always cool to me, especially Ghetsis'.

Nymphadora

Gift of the Nymphs
    Years
  • I've used them all at one point or another. By far my favorite is Goodra. I like the style of the Pokémon as well as its placement on my team. Fits in well!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like all pseudo-legends, but my favourite is Salamence. I love its design, it has good Speed and attacking stats, a good movepool with interesting options, and it gets Moxie as a hidden ability. Not a fan of its Mega Evolution, though.

Back