• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Theme Song (no category because i don't know what category is it)

Years
  • from the dub, I really like born to be a winner from the johto saga. <3 also i wanna be a hero from hoenn! and of course the original opening from the indigo league, that's a classic.

the japanese openings songs have a lot of really good ones. some top picks for me from there are battle frontier, spurt, xy&z. my top favorites are future connection and your adventure though, both from alola. 👍

alsoo if battle theme songs count then the vs oleana music from sword and shield was soo good!

Years
  • The original opening theme from the indigo league and born to be a winner from Johto are my favorite.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Mine is Johto or Unova( and maybe also Sinnoh 3rd song)

Last edited:
    Years
  • The classic's always nice, but I used to constantly bop to that Hoenn one where it goes like A KID FROM PALLET TOWN WITH A BRAND NEW WORLD TO SEE, DON'T KNOW WHERE TO HEAD BUT IT WON'T GET THE BEST OF ME Forgot most of the lyrics but the tune really stuck with me all these years. Top tier.

Update: Pokemon Advanced! Was it "I Wanna be a Hero"?

Back