• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just had dinner...but no pancakes. I am profoundly disappointed.
    Pancakes for dinner? I had lasagna for breakfast. xD
    Edit: Oops, no pancakes. Eating food that's usually a breakfast meal can be fun any time of the day.

Like pancakes, waffles in America are generally considered a sweet breakfast item. Although sometimes people eat waffles with fried chicken for something more savory. In the southern United States, we have a restaurant chain called Waffle House. :o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes this thread has moved exceptionally fast today. I guess everyone was having DCC withdrawals hehe.

There's entirely too much food talk in here, it's making me hungry. 8|

I feel like the removal of the DCC by mod decision felt like an entire part of their PC lives got taken away, so that's why the withdrawals seemed to happen.

But do watch out when you talk food, cos Vespy is already feelin' hungry...

Years
  • Yes this thread has moved exceptionally fast today. I guess everyone was having DCC withdrawals hehe.
    I don't think I've participated in General Discussion/Treehouse DCC much before. I'm just trying to post a lot now for a chance to chat with PC users at large, since no one seems to use the IRC and I feel like... like I stick out like a sore thumb if I go to the Battle Server and don't, at some point, battle with someone? (I'm godawful at Pokemon battles with people, too, so I don't know where to even begin... x'D)

Years
  • Ah yes, the Showdown server. I used to enjoy it, but now not so much.

I'd love to share something you will probably laugh at... my mother actually thinks I'm a staff member on this forum. I'm not kidding, she doesn't even know what my italic blue username even stands for. I get so embarrassed by her because she's always confused.

Years
  • The best battle I had on Showdown back in the day was paraflinch haxing halcyonic (sadly no longer an active regular) with a Fan Rotom. His Victini really felt the worst of it.

Another one I enjoyed was a Little Cup random where I managed to sweep a good chunk of my opponent's team with an Amaura.

Years
  • It is! And honestly thats the general purpose; to battle and chat at the same time. I think from my own personal experience, the chatting part is a lot funner because we all like to joke around and act silly and stuff. :P
    everytime i go in there it is not all that active only gone in once or twice tho.

pkmin3033

I'm still stuck in Gen IV when it comes to competitive battling. I used to be pretty good when DPPt were first released...now I don't have a clue what's good any more. Like Yu-Gi-Oh!, I'm missing a few years and have no real motivation to catch up =P

...this thread is moving too quickly. Or maybe I'm just too slow.

If you read that last comment in Sonic's voice, my work here is done. If you didn't, you'll probably re-read it in his voice now, so my work is still done. Bwahaha.

Years
  • HRqiqxU.gif
    haha i guess not still have no clue who that is she is pretty though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back