• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did your Eevee evolve into?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What did your Eevee from Bill evolve into? :) Has it been any good in your team?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I resetted for a female Eevee and evolved her into Espeon when I battle the first Elite Four. Afterwards, I rushed to Saffron to get the Psychic TM, and now she's kicking ass :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    I use an Umbreon with Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic and Protect. It's such a beautiful looking pokemon and it helped me defeat Red with a very under-leveled team. Toxic, Protect, Confuse Ray, Protect, Faint Attack, Protect, rinse and repeat.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll be evolving mine into Espeon and Umbreon via the cloning glitch. I couldn't decide on a final party member, so I cloned my Eevee after raising its happiness a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I used an Espeon in SoulSilver and she was amazing, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll fare in gen 2.

Last edited:

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • Umbreon. Morty's Gengar couldn't use that annoying Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo and had to use Shadow Ball instead. It died after three Pursuits and hardly left a scratch on my Umbreon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • umbreon lol what kind of fool do u think i am....... I'll probably go for Jolteon in Crystal, though.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I remember being overjoyed when mine evolved into Espeon in my first playthrough of Silver <3 then I saw Elite Four Karen's Umbreon and got really jealous haha. Had to be Umbreon for Crystal!

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution in general. Ever since Gens 3/4, I've used Espeon almost exclusively in any game where it's available.

However, in Pokemon Gold, I actually used an Umbreon. Given the game mechanics at the time, I found that an Umbreon with Shadowball, Headbutt, Curse and Moonlight was particularly op.

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Cloned my Eevee right before evolution to get an Umbreon, called Nightwish, and later an Espeon, called... Kurt. Actually ended up using Kurt over his brother.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2018
    First playthrough I got an umbreon. On most of my playthroughs after that I usually go with Espeon.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I didn't finished Gold in the virtual console and ended up playing it again this week. I just got Eevee so I still don't know what I will choose. Thinking of Espeon, because it is the eeveelution I played less with so maybe I can give it it's chance to impress me. It is the one I like less right now.

Also, as much as I played silver and crystal in my life, I wonder if I even played with the eevee we receive... Not a fan of either Umbreon or Espeon, and I like to have a team of 100% "new" Pokemon.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Finally evolved into an Umbreon at level 43. Three gyms into Kanto. Crazy. I did a poor job I guess.

Years
  • Currently on my VC Gold, I have Umbreon. Umbreon is my all time favorite Pokemon, so it really isn't a surprise! He's definitely been a great team member!

When I download VC Crystal, I want to get Espeon. I actually haven't used Espeon in gen 2 before, so I am looking forward to it.

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    I evolved it into an Espeon in my very first Silver version, and it became my favorite of the generation! Haven't used the Eevee line in my VC games though.

Back