• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearthstone [Rise of Shadows + Year of the Dragon!]

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
add me to the list jpentgaming#2416
I love playing hearthstone

Do you accept friends who doesn't play competitively? I only play for
fun.

Anyways, sharing my second golden hero portrait after years of playing lol.
Got it few minutes ago and glad that I manage to change two of favorite classes'
portraits to golden (the other one is priest).

I don't think I can do the same for the rest of hero class...

Attachments

• 5570E959-40B3-488B-AAC5-CD6B4DD1661F.jpg
    5570E959-40B3-488B-AAC5-CD6B4DD1661F.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 2

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
right now the best arena classes are definitely rogue, druid, and paladin

Priest class is also doing well in the current meta.

Edit: my bad I'm not reading the thread carefully. This is about arena lol
Sorry please forgive me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 7, 2017
Do you accept friends who doesn't play competitively? I only play for
fun.

Anyways, sharing my second golden hero portrait after years of playing lol.
Got it few minutes ago and glad that I manage to change two of favorite classes'
portraits to golden (the other one is priest).

I don't think I can do the same for the rest of hero class...

Me too I only play for fun and lol too. I play most druid but now i have start playing rogue a lot

TY

I sometimes play Hearthstone and I enjoy it, altho the enjoyment goes a bit down when your friend challenges you who has way more hours and way better cards stomps you every time haha

Mainly playing for fun along with the solo adventures.

Years
For those of you who don't know, there is a new Social feature being implemented in the Blizzard App that allows for the creation of group chats!

You have to enable the beta version of the Blizzard App in your settings to do this, so here is how:

STEP 1
Spoiler:

To take advantage of this feature, I'm going to create a PC Hearthstone group! If you've switched over to the Beta version of the Blizzard App, click this link and you'll join the group!

https://blizzard.com/invite/D09MiVqA

Last edited:

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
For those of you who don't know, there is a new Social feature being implemented in the Blizzard App that allows for the creation of group chats!

You have to enable the beta version of the Blizzard App in your settings to do this, so here is how:

STEP 1
Spoiler:

To take advantage of this feature, I'm going to create a PC Hearthstone group! If you've switched over to the Beta version of the Blizzard App, click this link and you'll join the group!

https://blizzard.com/invite/D09MiVqA

Sounds great! Tho I dont play that much using pc. Still, this is really useful
especially for arena coaching.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oml you know what a beautiful comeback play looks like? When you're playing Priest v Priest and your opponent manages to get out three Northshire Clerics, thanks to a Shadow Essence, as well as a Cult Leader, and you just happen to be holding Spirit Lash and Circle of Healing

I milled like 22 cards from their deck and slaughtered them in one turn

It was glorious

Years
Oml you know what a beautiful comeback play looks like? When you're playing Priest v Priest and your opponent manages to get out three Northshire Clerics, thanks to a Shadow Essence, as well as a Cult Leader, and you just happen to be holding Spirit Lash and Circle of Healing

I milled like 22 cards from their deck and slaughtered them in one turn

It was glorious

I don't think I've ever been able to successfully mill cards with Northshire Cleric :'(

IN OTHER NEWS: https://us.battle.net/hearthstone/e...t-hallow’s-end-fireside-gatherings-09-10-2017

Nemsy Necrofizzle, Hearthstone's next Warlock hero (also the first gnome hero), will be available for free to all players who attend an established Fireside Gathering tavern starting October 17! She'll be available to get even after all these October celebrations, so there's no rush.

I'm not terribly thrilled about this aquisition method, since Fireside Gatherings rarely happen in my state, and when they do they're usually like 50 miles away.

TY

I finally beat my friends... I feel disgusting since I had to use a Paladin Murloc deck

which also made 5 people in a row in ranked quit as soon as they saw 2 murlocs

pls forgive me

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Kobolds and Catacombs is now out! Dungeon Runs are an absolute blast if you haven't tried it already - I really can't say enough good things about it and it's so cool of Hearthstone to have such a fun singleplayer mode like this, which can be enjoyed by both serious and more casual players (you don't need to bring your own cards into this fight!).

We've been talking about this over in the HS Discord channel too (pokes link in OP) - if you'd like to join and chat with us there, please drop by and say hi!

TY

it feels like Blizzard wants me to become my worst nightmares everytime I pick Warrior

stop giving me patches pls

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
There's something very satisfying about seeing like 4 Patches pop out of your own deck though
At least he's rotating out of the meta soon(?)

bumpin oldish thread but I've been getting back into HS a bit lately, wondering if anyone wants to talk about it

Years
oh i missed the resurrection of this thread.

btw everyone Juno is a cheating demon who somehow hacked the game so she would win with evolve shaman

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
local hearthstone player loses his shit
Spoiler:

evolve shaman is fun

Last edited:
Back