• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearthstone [Rise of Shadows + Year of the Dragon!]

TY

Pay your respects for local hearthstone player

May his soul be with patches

Years
  • i use to love this game a lot. it's too expensive for me (and a lot others) these days. Now I'm playing it but on and off, also I still enjoy watching the streams.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i use to love this game a lot. it's too expensive for me (and a lot others) these days. Now I'm playing it but on and off, also I still enjoy watching the streams.
    I'm kind of in the same boat too, not playing competitively anymore but I still love keeping up with tournaments and streams, and just playing casually. :) Do you have a favorite streamer?

Years
  • I'm kind of in the same boat too, not playing competitively anymore but I still love keeping up with tournaments and streams, and just playing casually. :) Do you have a favorite streamer?

I'm more of an Arena fan if you are comparing Arena and Constructed, so my favourite is no doubt Kripparian. Haha. Even though he can be salty at times and has been playing constructed lately, I just like his stream atmosphere. I find it most of the time chill and quiet so I can think of what I would do and see what he would do so he taught me a lot about arena and decision-making.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm more of an Arena fan if you are comparing Arena and Constructed, so my favourite is no doubt Kripparian. Haha. Even though he can be salty at times and has been playing constructed lately, I just like his stream atmosphere. I find it most of the time chill and quiet so I can think of what I would do and see what he would do so he taught me a lot about arena and decision-making.
    I used to watch the highlights on his YouTube channel a lot! I remember he used to experiment with a lot of crazy, weird decks whenever he played constructed. I don't think I've ever caught his stream though - the only person I really watch live is Toast. But yeah, I like watching arena sometimes too, especially when they draft crazy decks or absolutely awful decks (it's funny when it happens to someone else).

Years
  • logo-6765fdd4c7af3c950974c950271ac40a1891d87d7090c54015cc08e4923253c83853811399862a2c398edbd3a18eee605fd4b516a7dd1bf4ed1578d22cef2e3f.png

New expansion coming mid-April: The Witchwood!

A new mode similar to Dungeon Run, Monster Hunt, is coming with this expansion! Six cards from the set have been revealed so far, with more reveals starting on March 26! Get hypeeee

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/expansions-adventures/the-witchwood/
    https://www.hearthpwn.com/guides/4441-the-witchwood-hearthstones-eighth-expansion

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Charged Devilsaur is a underrated Hearthstone card and needs more love!
    I JUST remembered
    Icehowl is also technically a Rush minion
    we forgot about him too, does that make him more underrated than Charged Devilsaur

Last edited:

TY

Icehowl is also technically a Rush minion
    we forgot about him too, does that make him more underrated than Charged Devilsaur

No, Icehowl is garbage and cant attack heroes at all iirc. It must burn.

Charged Devilsaur is the only way

TY

Support ur local Charged Devilsaur today!

Years
  • Anyone played the game already in closed beta? Saw Hearthstone for the first time at gamescom 2013 and try to get a key for the closed beta after that. Took about 1-2 months till i finally got one (you could also buy some on ebay for 30-40+ €. Yes thats how much people spent for a free game)

TY

Now he will be out of rotation FeelsBadMan

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i started during miracle rogue's glory days pre gadgetzan nerf
    boy were those the times

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    SO HOW'S EVERYONE FINDING THE WITCHWOOD BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY THE MONSTER HUNTS

I loved Dungeon Run and so far Monster Hunt has not disappointed - I think the power level of a lot of the treasures are dialed back a bit compared to DR, with a lot of relatively weaker treasures in the pool, but they're interesting and the bosses have been fairly balanced for the most part, in the sense that the earlier bosses aren't overwhelmingly easy and then you get crushed by bosses 7/8 out of nowhere - you can run into some pretty challenging bosses early on too now.

TY

I built a new deck around the Glass Knight and realise how potent it might be if i had Bolvar along with it but i made everything gold cause i want to look like a baller.

Haven't tried the monster hunts yet, should get onto it

TY

I must confess a crime I have comitted on the 2nd of May, 2018.

I disenchanted the holy Charged Devilsaur

in order to craft... a golden Gunspire

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    get your free golden pack today boiiiiiiiiiis

edit: GOLDEN ONYXIA

Last edited:
    Back