• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ask me, yoshi, anything

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
god i'm procrastinating hard rn :p
I have another question.

Let's say, that you could promote one person for being BSS. Who you would choose and why?

ahhh that's hard haha, actually i don't think there's anyone that would qualify for promotion atm if it was up to me? i know who i'd DEMOTE though rofl but i won't say that!

3 months wow, why?
The games really do suck tho, so do u See Yourself playing competitively for the next few years?

because i wanted to kind of detox my hair and start over!

and maybe, it really depends on how gen 7 is going to be and how busy i'm gonna be, i'll probably be playing off and on (as always) haha

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
You have nothing to do one evening. How do you spend the time? :o

that is literally every evening LOL
i spend it drawing and battling and eating and not doing the things i NEED to do like homework

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
If you could be a dictator over PC and its battle server, what would you do? :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
What are your plans after studies/school?

Do you like travelling? Are there any places you'd like to visit one day?

How would you change LC if you could?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If you could be a dictator over PC and its battle server, what would you do? :)

first off i would ban christos i would prooobably first try to do more with the art section, make it more contributing to the forum (kind of like smogon), and i'm not sure if i'd change anything to the battle server as it is now? i'd probably make the rules a lot stricter but that's it haha wolf ur doing a perfect job lol

What are your plans after studies/school?

Do you like travelling? Are there any places you'd like to visit one day?

How would you change LC if you could?

i DONT KNOW :( luckily that's only in 4 years so i don't have to think about it just yet (watch me say the same thing in 3 years)

and yes i do, i'd really wanna go to china or japan, and i really want to go to egypt again to dive (i used to go there a lot when i was little because my dad worked as a diving instructor there)

lol i'd try to do something about speed ties (which idk how i'd do that but anyway) and i'd input baton pass clause :x

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
If we hung out in person what would we do together?

What's your favorite color to draw in?

If you could control one element what would it be?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
funnest questions yet omg

If we hung out in person what would we do together?

What's your favorite color to draw in?

If you could control one element what would it be?

UHH okay i really love food so i'd probably want to eat extensively, after that you'd have to show me NYC (or i'd show you amsterdam!!) and i love movies so we'd have to watch at least one movie :p

and that used to be blue but now i really love red and yellow, so i usually combine those three actually!

WATER WATER AND MORE WATER
water is just so fluid and diverse and you can heal with it but it can also be icy weapons and yeah water is awesome

Sirfetch’d

Do you think Lando should be banned?

What inspires you the most when you are doing art?

Do you have a favorite piece that you have made(and might share?)

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
What do you think about glommy? :D

Do you think Lando should be banned?

What inspires you the most when you are doing art?

Do you have a favorite piece that you have made(and might share?)

nice.....glommy4life

yyyeahh it's complicated for me i think lando has all the factors worthy of a ban but like, i'm not sure if it would make the current metagame better or worse? if you know what i mean :s

other art! looking at other artists and especially art that i strive towards is the most inspiring for me. besides that fashion, nature and clouds.

hmmm i actually have a lot of unfinished work, i blame that on my ADD and on being very busy with school :x but let's see.... this jirachi is probably my favourite (amongst others but this is pokemon so), but as you can see it's not finished yet so i'll have to do that soon haha

nice questions chase thanks!! i'll return the favour to you soon :3

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Is your username somewhat connected to Yoshi the green dinosaur?

Have you made any major theses for your psychology courses? Do you have an internal or external locus of control? Would you trust Freudian psychoanalysis?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Is your username somewhat connected to Yoshi the green dinosaur?

Have you made any major theses for your psychology courses? Do you have an internal or external locus of control? Would you trust Freudian psychoanalysis?

yes!! i love yoshi, i'm trying to master him now in smash4 but it's a long way still :p

and no not really, i'm in my first year now. i specifically study applied psychology so while we do get a lot of theory we also do work experience right off the bat and practice things like coaching.

hahah i TRY to have an internal locus of control as much as possible, but ya know sometimes you just wanna blame the weather and the teachers x)

personally i have nothing against it but i do think it's a very...primitive way of looking at things i suppose, like i think things are really a bit more complicated than that but who knows! so i wouldn't solely rely on that i think.

good questions, thanks :)

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Who do you usually marry in Harvest Moon?

Since you like both Harvest Moon and Pokemon, have you tried out Rune Factory? Didja dig it Diglett?

Do you and Matt (PlatinumDude) ever talk shop about psychology?

What is the very best?

What is the worst?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hello Yoshi. What time is it? It's question time! Here we go!

You've been beamed up onto an alien ship! What's the first thing you do?

Cybernetic implants are available! They're fairly cheap and have no negative effects (aside from making plane rides more of a hassle). What implant would you want, if any?

What is the worst food you've ever tasted?

What is your preferred chip dip?

What goes on your dream burger?

Blarzigord has gifted you with the one-time ability to bring back the dead for a ten-minute conversation. Who do you bring back and what do you discuss?

Last but not least, what's your birthday cake of choice?
hi!!

the first thing i do? try find wifi? x)

i had to look up what a cybernatic implant was, but uhhhhh i'd say mechanical wings or something.

i'm not sure but the first thing that popped in my mind was bloodpudding, it's gross :|

GUACAMOLE

bacon :p

uhh, that's a hard one...i'd bring my dog back, i'd discuss dog heaven with him and give him treats and cuddles. (what's blarzigord?)

Who do you usually marry in Harvest Moon?

Since you like both Harvest Moon and Pokemon, have you tried out Rune Factory? Didja dig it Diglett?

Do you and Matt (PlatinumDude) ever talk shop about psychology?

What is the very best?

What is the worst?

haha usually i go for nami, i like her the most and it's a challenge, but in my last playthrough i went for muffy cause i started liking her a lot. i like celia's design and occupation a lot but she's boooring.

oh, i actually haven't heard about that! i'll try it, it looks fun!

uhh, i haven't talked to platinumdude in years haha, so no

food?

homework :(

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
double, why can't i delete this

Years
You seemed to interrupt your oral hygiene routine to log into Showdown for an "important message." Did you ever go back and finish brushing your teeth?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
You seemed to interrupt your oral hygiene routine to log into Showdown for an "important message." Did you ever go back and finish brushing your teeth?

of course, i brush my teeth everyday!!! morning and evening and when i go out to somewhere.

Back