• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ask me, yoshi, anything

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
If you had to choose between not sleeping for two days, staying at home for four days or not eating for a day, what would you choose?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If you had to choose between not sleeping for two days, staying at home for four days or not eating for a day, what would you choose?

staying home for four days....i do that anyway omg my life is sad

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
Talking about harvest moon, have you ever tried becoming a farmer in real life or at least try farming? :D

Years
staying home for four days....i do that anyway omg my life is sad
With all you do once you step outside of the house, Shinji, it's perfectly understandable.

Have you ever regretted introducing people to a new show, such as when those people tease you endlessly?

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
We have established that you play Gamecube. What is your take on LoZ: Windwaker? Did you ever play the hi def remake?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Talking about harvest moon, have you ever tried becoming a farmer in real life or at least try farming? :D
hahah no actually, i do live in a farmer country so it wouldn't even be that impossible if i wanted to try, but i HATE getting up early :x i love cows though so...

With all you do once you step outside of the house, Shinji, it's perfectly understandable.

Have you ever regretted introducing people to a new show, such as when those people tease you endlessly?
no, it's worth the agony i put you through indirectly by watching eva :)

We have established that you play Gamecube. What is your take on LoZ: Windwaker? Did you ever play the hi def remake?
i loved windwaker! i played it together with my bestie (actually like every game ever lol), but we decided not to buy the hi def remake cause we played the original shortly before that came out actually, so we figured it'd be kind of pointless.

What was your biggest life lesson that you had to learn? What led to that experience (if you can tell)?
god that's a hard one, i won't be able to pick a biggest one but i can say an important one. it's to basically not light myself on fire to keep someone else warm (haha metaphoric but that quote just fits well). basically, for me it means to recognize when it's going at my own expense for the sake of someone who doesn't treat me with the same care or respect, and to then just think of myself. i've learned this through my past relationship, i had an abusive ex so i was in this situation pretty much the whole time. hope that suffices as an answer! i actually feel a bit fiddly typing this here cause *he* is actually still on here.....but he hasn't been active since march so it's alright i think lol.

edit: also, feel free to ask anything about that situation i was in, it would probably only help me and maybe even others , who knows.

Last edited:
Years
Would you like to die being hugged by a naked Rei morphed into the person of your choice?

Also, the song playing while that happened was pretty nice, just like the song playing while Unit-01 curbstomped Unit-03 in Rebuild. 8)

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Give me three words that describe you. 8)
hard one!! caring, passionate, distracted (three is not enough by far but these are the first i thought of atm haha)
Would you like to die being hugged by a naked Rei morphed into the person of your choice?

Also, the song playing while that happened was pretty nice, just like the song playing while Unit-01 curbstomped Unit-03 in Rebuild. 8)
no :( i dont wanna turn into orange juice

and THAT song rly was nice, i listen to it often!!
would you consider dating me if i showed interest? ;)

;)

;)

;)
......srsly this is strictly hypothetical x) but if i was in different circumstances and i got to know you better then probably maybe. hnnnnnng WHY

i cant believe you just asked me that owwoeafwahef

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
ALRIGHT GO GO GO

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Provide a book, comic, or movie that you'd never read/watch again and why?

Any favorite superheroes?

Do you often think about feminism?

Have you tried many different types of cheeses? Any favorites?​

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
ALRIGHT GO GO GO

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Provide a book, comic, or movie that you'd never read/watch again and why?

Any favorite superheroes?

Do you often think about feminism?

Have you tried many different types of cheeses? Any favorites?​

UHHH i love anything fruity, probably banana haha

the movie cabin in the woods, it sucks but it's not bad enough to be funny :/

got none, i don't read comics but i guess batman is cute :p

i think/read/talk about feminism often! it's a part of everyday life for me

i live in the netherlands so of course!! i LOVED smoked cheese, and there's a type of smoked goat cheese that's just heaven but it's expensive :(

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

i do the first one everyday actually!! bikes are my primary form of transportation haha, i've rode a bike since i was little. BUT i do like horseriding, i've done it a couple of times because my cousin and my best friend both used to get lessons so i'd come along with them. nothing as convenient as a bike though :) and cars scare me, i've had nightmares running over people in a car LOL no thanks

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If you could give the world one piece of advice, what will it be?

it would be to always listen to your inner voice, you know what's best for you, you know what your body needs, you know what your heart and feelings tell you. if someone says it's too cold outside for shorts but you look and it seems warm enough - wear shorts!! silly example but based on my own day today haha. anyhow, you can apply this to anything but time and time again it has proven itself to me. (this isn't an excuse to disobey your parents)

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
update on my life! i'm moving out soon (hopefully, if all goes well) and i'm actually moving in with my best friend because he has a spare room in his house and i'm super excited. anyways ask me stuff

Sirfetch’d

Is there anything that you would go back and re-do that happened in your life?

What is going to be the hardest part about moving for you?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Is there anything that you would go back and re-do that happened in your life?

What is going to be the hardest part about moving for you?

yes, i would have broken up sooner with my ex. there was a point after a half year or so where i considered it and wondered if it wasn't the best thing to do, but i didn't go through with it. the reason i wouldn't just prevent the whole relationship from happening is because i learned a lot about myself and about relationships and other people. i hate it when people say that everything happens for a reason and that i shouldn't want to undo it because it "made me the person i am now" though. that experience is better off not having happened, no matter what "positive" sides it has. nothing about that is worth what i went through.

THIS IS EASY: NOT SEEING MY CAT
i already miss her and i'm not even gone yet and i won't be for the next couple of weeks, i'm DEFINITELY gonna stop by here everyday once i move out to see her jajaja

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
what are your plans for this summer

where am i going to stay if i visit now that you got the room leander had for me

Back