• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ask me, yoshi, anything

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
what are your plans for this summer

where am i going to stay if i visit now that you got the room leander had for me

actually not much, maybe i'm going somewhere with my friends (in the country though) but as for now all i've got planned is drawing a lot and sleeping in :p

...;) my bed

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
Hi! I've been wanting to post this so pls RL :p Anyways alriiiight I sort of came back a while ago and there's so many new people now that it seemed like a fun thing to do this. Some of you will know me from a few years ago, I joined in 2011, quickly became active in irc and PO and then left late 2013. It'd be great to re-connect with some old friends on here! And to everyone who doesn't know me yet - nice to meet you!

Most people on here call me Yoshi, I'm known as Gloom on the battle server which I also am a moderator of. Which I really enjoy btw! I'm Dutch, I'm 21 years old right now, my birthday is in november and my sign is scorpio. I haven't really figured myself out yet, as of now I feel pretty genderfluid but it really fluctuates so it's hard to pinpoint for me. Feel free to ask me anything about this btw though I'm not sure if I'll be able to give a straight answer loool. As for sexuality I'm also not very sure about that but I'm sexually attracted to both girls and boys and other so! I do lean towards boys.

Right now I'm studying applied psychology, it's my first year and I really enjoy it, though my first choice was art school. Initially I applied for three art courses (illustration and two times for fine art, each on different schools) but didn't get accepted. The standards are really high and the examination is tough, you have to lay out your portfolio and do assignments and then at the end they announce who made it to the second round and who didn't (there's 3 rounds I believe).
I have always loved psychology though so I wasn't too bummed out, but I do want to keep art as a hobby and maybe still pursue it in the future. Right now I'm happy with my choice though because I wouldn't want to ruin art for me by making it into work instead of fun.

I used to work in retail until recently when I quit because I was too busy with school, can't say I miss it hahah yes retail is as bad as everyone says.

Anyways things I enjoy are battling (I'm really trying to improve right now) and art. I have an art blog over >> here << in case anyone wants to take a look. I also really like swimming, video games surprise surprise. TLOZ and specifically Twilight Princess is one of my all-time favourites. Project Zero/Fatal Frame as well, I've played all 4 of them and waiting for the fifth one to come out on Wii-u right now!! Other than that I love Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon (GC version), Pokémon obviously, Professor Layton, Maplestory, WoW, etc etc.

This is all I can think of to write right now but if I think of more stuff I'll add it later!

If I bake you a rice cake, would you eat it sincerely? xD

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
Hi! I've been wanting to post this so pls RL :p Anyways alriiiight I sort of came back a while ago and there's so many new people now that it seemed like a fun thing to do this. Some of you will know me from a few years ago, I joined in 2011, quickly became active in irc and PO and then left late 2013. It'd be great to re-connect with some old friends on here! And to everyone who doesn't know me yet - nice to meet you!

Most people on here call me Yoshi, I'm known as Gloom on the battle server which I also am a moderator of. Which I really enjoy btw! I'm Dutch, I'm 21 years old right now, my birthday is in november and my sign is scorpio. I haven't really figured myself out yet, as of now I feel pretty genderfluid but it really fluctuates so it's hard to pinpoint for me. Feel free to ask me anything about this btw though I'm not sure if I'll be able to give a straight answer loool. As for sexuality I'm also not very sure about that but I'm sexually attracted to both girls and boys and other so! I do lean towards boys.

Right now I'm studying applied psychology, it's my first year and I really enjoy it, though my first choice was art school. Initially I applied for three art courses (illustration and two times for fine art, each on different schools) but didn't get accepted. The standards are really high and the examination is tough, you have to lay out your portfolio and do assignments and then at the end they announce who made it to the second round and who didn't (there's 3 rounds I believe).
I have always loved psychology though so I wasn't too bummed out, but I do want to keep art as a hobby and maybe still pursue it in the future. Right now I'm happy with my choice though because I wouldn't want to ruin art for me by making it into work instead of fun.

I used to work in retail until recently when I quit because I was too busy with school, can't say I miss it hahah yes retail is as bad as everyone says.

Anyways things I enjoy are battling (I'm really trying to improve right now) and art. I have an art blog over >> here << in case anyone wants to take a look. I also really like swimming, video games surprise surprise. TLOZ and specifically Twilight Princess is one of my all-time favourites. Project Zero/Fatal Frame as well, I've played all 4 of them and waiting for the fifth one to come out on Wii-u right now!! Other than that I love Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon (GC version), Pokémon obviously, Professor Layton, Maplestory, WoW, etc etc.

This is all I can think of to write right now but if I think of more stuff I'll add it later!

If I bake you a rice cake, would you eat it sincerely? xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?

If we were to meet up someday what would you want to do? c: follow up question is can I hug you like a billion times /shot

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?

If we were to meet up someday what would you want to do? c: follow up question is can I hug you like a billion times /shot

awww haha cute questions
HMMM hard one, i'd say an eagle, or like if it existed, a phoenix. i mean there are a lot of animals i like and that seem like fun being, so i chose something that i felt represents me or at least a part of me. an otter also came to mind haha. an eagle because it's strong, seems very free, private, admired, which corresponds with a certain side of me that i'm trying to grow in. it's a strong, outspoken, proud and confident side. a phoenix because i have endured a lot and can be (self) destructive but i believe in time i will come out of it stronger.

we'd absolutely have to cook because i love cooking and i know you do too, and i'd love to watch a movie. and sightsee! i've never been to canada :) and yes you hereby have permission hahaha

Back