• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Courtroom

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • I see Pie softing me. It's silly. Looks like he's prosecution. Possibly a Witness.

I like how I'm immediately scum because I'm scum-leaning you. Truly you're the master of the OMGUS play.

Why so defensive, Melody?

Woah woah, easy you two. Don't go cut throat on each other please. Maybe instead of going at each other, maybe you should work together to find the prosecutors??? Honestly, both of you don't scream scum to me so :P

EDIT: Besides, if you're village, we're more concerned with killing the prosecutors than witnesses

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The way you say "innocent" makes me think you're trying to push in our faces that you are when you may not be. imo it's kind of difficult to read you Kind of like "I'll gain their trust and stab them in the back" sort of thing.

Years
  • Nobody innocent actually need to push their own innocence (or the alleged scum status of the one questioning them) this early on.

[Lynch] Melody

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    As much as I'd like to agree with GP here, I'm going to wait before I decide whether or not to vote Mel or go for someone else entirely.

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
    Years
  • Whoa whoa whoa, let's not be rash about anything here. Questioning is good and all, but isn't it a bit too early to be cutting up each others throats? As for my vote, I'd hold that off for now, unless someone is highly suspicious.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The time to be cutthroat is when someone is cutthroat.

Definitely town reading GP, he's showing initiative, though I don't share his scum read on melody.

Actually no, I don't see how he's softing...

Sorry I'm trying to process this, and I keep wanting to say they're scum bussing, so I'd like to see a flip from one of them, and since she already has a vote

[VOTE]Melody

Sparkin

Witnesses aren't anything evil-like that can harm town.

Abby, Abby, Abby
    If you don't share the scumread, why you're still voting them?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well, this is a strange interaction.

To be honest I think both arguments are really weak. They've both accused each other of being scum, so I wouldn't be surprised if Melody came back with a vote on GP. Imo this is town v town or town v witness and they're both clutching at straws looking for reasons to lynch someone on D1, or one of them is a Witness Lyncher role (if it's either of them, it's probably GP) and the other is their target (again, idk if Lyncher really works in an AitP setup, but it's a possibility?) I don't think either of them are prosecutors yet.

I'm going to put down a [Vote] Abby (and yes I know I'm stacking)
    because I think his reasoning for trying to start a Melody wagon is flawed and not very well thought out, like scum keen to start up a mislynch.
    > The whole "softing" thing is probably just a poor use of words. Substitute "softing me" for "suggesting that I'm scum" and she's conveying the same idea, just in a clearer way.
    > I think scum bussing is the least likely scenario here, since a) why would two scum bus each other on D1 when there was literally no suspicion on either of them beforehand? and b) how would bussing another scum at this point benefit the prosecutors when we have no idea what people's alignments are after they've died?

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I don't know what to do but
    [Lynch] Sparkin for now.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That was quite an about face you pulled there, Abby!

[Vote] Abby

Years
  • Bard, your entire defense of Melody seems to imply that she's only defensive as town, but she's usually even more defensive as caught scum. If she's actually town, whatever lynch me the next day.

This is pretty par for the course with EC, I'm not concerned yet.

Back