• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch Mafia: Game over?!

Years
  • I'm finding it really weird that we haven't had another claim for someone taking a hit yet.

Yeah, maybe it's one of the people who hasn't posted yet? I'm really not sure what to think at this point.

Well, RVS means Random Voting Stage I think, and it's essentially joke voting during the first half of day 1. Sometimes it can be helpful in promoting discussion and it can be used as reference later in the game, even though it's not something you can trust entirely.

We've got another 10 hours before the half of day 1 kicks in, but nothing is going on so RVS is pretty much useless right now. And people not being aware of the concept definitely didn't help.

So, what if I told ya I got a scum check on gp?

Yeah, I'll agree with holding off on random voting for now. Also I'm not sure what to think about the scum check for now, I'll hold off on voting for just a bit.

Would it not make sense for Tobjörn to revevest the same person?

I don't understand your logic here, please explain.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • What don't you like in particular?

It still surprises me that RVS isn't a common thing around here, I feel like it would fit in pretty well in the UG lol, but ah well...

And as for GP, your posts further down make me think you're just reaction testing
    That would be correct but I didn't handle it very well, did I. For now, I'm retracting my scum check claim on gp. I will just say that I did not have a scum check on him, and will not elaborate on this further.

[LYNCH] jdthebud just in response to his random vote for me. Not bothering to choose between Alex and pie until we know more info.
    I never liked OMGUS : (

Yeah, maybe it's one of the people who hasn't posted yet? I'm really not sure what to think at this point.

Yeah, I'll agree with holding off on random voting for now. Also I'm not sure what to think about the scum check for now, I'll hold off on voting for just a bit.
    Why do you want someone to claim hit so much?
    Also, the second part is you replying to me and agreeing to not random voting, while I said I'm in favor of joke voting, which is essentially random voting. In other words, your post contradicts what I said but you're somehow agreeing with me.

You give me the impression of someone who's parroting and saying what people wanna hear, in an attempt to blend in.

I'm satisfied with gp's reactions. His first couple of posts looked like what scum!gp typically does when he wants to blend in. Maybe that's still the case and I called him out early and made him alert of my intentions. Who knows. Point is he looks better in my eyes currently, contrary to Paranoia.

[Unvote] gimmepie
    [Lynch] Paranoia_

Ninjorf

Friendo
    Years
  • I'm really confused about the chit-chat here. Here is how I see it.

One person got attacked. Johnny, probably?

That person was saved by Torbjorn.

Thats it. What is the confusion?

Years
  • Why do you want someone to claim hit so much?

Also, the second part is you replying to me and agreeing to not random voting, while I said I'm in favor of joke voting, which is essentially random voting. In other words, your post contradicts what I said but you're somehow agreeing with me.

You give me the impression of someone who's parroting and saying what people wanna hear, in an attempt to blend in.

I'm satisfied with gp's reactions. His first couple of posts looked like what scum!gp typically does when he wants to blend in. Maybe that's still the case and I called him out early and made him alert of my intentions. Who knows. Point is he looks better in my eyes currently, contrary to Paranoia.

Oh whoops I totally derped there. I don't really want to random vote but I accidentally said agree instead of disagree, so sorry for the confusion there. I should have said "I disagree with joke voting, so I won't vote for now".

Also I'm just curious more than anything about the armor really but I guess it's not important.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't understand your logic here, please explain.

Seems fairly obvious to me:/ The mafia are clearly out for that one person (unlikely to be Johnny) to the point of n0ing them, so it would make sense for them to get another peice of armour. This would ensure protection tonight, and if the mafia were to place the target on somebody else, it would help later down the line. At this point the Blacksmith should also be able to tell that their target is innocent.

As for your other points, I'm afraid that I see little contributions with them, apart from 'agreeing' with points. Unfortunately, while I may not wish a bandwagon against you yet, I might be placing a vote on you.

Years
  • Seems fairly obvious to me:/ The mafia are clearly out for that one person (unlikely to be Johnny) to the point of n0ing them, so it would make sense for them to get another peice of armour. This would ensure protection tonight, and if the mafia were to place the target on somebody else, it would help later down the line. At this point the Blacksmith should also be able to tell that their target is innocent.

As for your other points, I'm afraid that I see little contributions with them, apart from 'agreeing' with points. Unfortunately, while I may not wish a bandwagon against you yet, I might be placing a vote on you.

Ahh OK, makes more sense now. Also, I'll see what I can contribute, not too good at this stuff though. I'll share anything I find or opinions or whatever.

Did someone claim Torbjorn?

Not yet, and that would probably be for the best right now.

Years
  • Was that EC subtly trying to push for a smith out? Or was that EC making a legitimate mistake? I'm not really sure what could have lead him to think there a smith out from any of the posts so far.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Was that EC subtly trying to push for a smith out? Or was that EC making a legitimate mistake? I'm not really sure what could have lead him to think there a smith out from any of the posts so far.

Thinking emoji. 🤔

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Current Vote Tally:

Paranoia_: 2 (Alex Kaz, Superjolt)
    Goku: 1 (jdthebud)
    jdthebud: 1 (Goku)
    Superjolt: 1 (Bardothren)
    Yet to vote: 12 (Abby, EvilChameleon, gimmepie, Johnny, McCree, Ninjorf, Paranoia_, Pecilia, Rabinov, Tracer, Uzumaki Naruto, Zapmolticuno)

I did get that right, right?

For future reference, if you get real armour and are then hit, you will be notified that your armour has been used via PM. If you only have fake armour and you get hit you will know about it because you will be dead.

There's about 23 hours left.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just gonna do a random vote myself of...

[Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • That would be correct but I didn't handle it very well, did I. For now, I'm retracting my scum check claim on gp. I will just say that I did not have a scum check on him, and will not elaborate on this further.
    I think it would have gone better if more people had actually reacted lol, seems like only a few people reacted to what you said. The lack of reaction is actually kind of weird in and of itself but I'm not sure what that might mean yet. I'll note also that a few people popped in during that span and carried on like you hadn't said anything.

I agree about GP's reaction, I don't think I agree about Paranoia though
    Seems fairly obvious to me:/ The mafia are clearly out for that one person (unlikely to be Johnny) to the point of n0ing them, so it would make sense for them to get another peice of armour. This would ensure protection tonight, and if the mafia were to place the target on somebody else, it would help later down the line. At this point the Blacksmith should also be able to tell that their target is innocent.

What's with this "I don't want to bandwagon you but I might just vote you anyway!"
    Was that EC subtly trying to push for a smith out? Or was that EC making a legitimate mistake? I'm not really sure what could have lead him to think there a smith out from any of the posts so far.
    A little confused how you got this

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh whoops I totally derped there. I don't really want to random vote but I accidentally said agree instead of disagree, so sorry for the confusion there. I should have said "I disagree with joke voting, so I won't vote for now".

Random voting, oh boy!

[Lynch] Pecilia

Woke up to this. And these posts are 3 hours apart. 3 dead hours where nothing happened.
    Please give me a reason why this is not a perfect d1 lynch.

Back