• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch Mafia: Game over?!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • NightKrow said:
    One particular member was much busier than the others that night. They were on watch, keeping a lookout for Talon, after Torbjӧrn had dropped by to give them some armour. Not long after, a gunshot was heard, and they were hit. Fortunately, this time, the armour had saved them from

I could of course be wrong, but this seems like it'd be as such, i'm not sure if the mafia were targeting them or their target, though perhaps this may explain why nobody outed as hit

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm honestly not sure what to think after the first round of posting here. Going to hold off for a few more hours before I decide on my vote...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    We can rule out bodyguard blocking the hit because their role ensures someone will die (either bodyguard himself or the mafia hitman).

Maybe I'm blanking on some of the roles, but do we have two claims for cop right now? Pacilia claimed Johnny was town and Alex claims GP is maf.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ok then.

[Lynch] Goku

His name's red, so he's obviously scum. :P

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

And...Alex is claiming scum on gimme...and gimme is claiming that is wrong. This is the only conflict/actual lead we have. So who is lying?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • We can rule out bodyguard blocking the hit because their role ensures someone will die (either bodyguard himself or the mafia hitman).

Maybe I'm blanking on some of the roles, but do we have two claims for cop right now? Pacilia claimed Johnny was town and Alex claims GP is maf.

I had a town read on Johnny, as in his posts have a strong town vibe to me.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Ok so we have someone who received good armour and got hit and someone who at the moment is claiming to have received fake armour?

I can say that I also was not hit, I don't like the RVS that's been thrown around so I'll hang fire with voting for now.
    What don't you like in particular?
    Well, RVS means Random Voting Stage I think, and it's essentially joke voting during the first half of day 1. Sometimes it can be helpful in promoting discussion and it can be used as reference later in the game, even though it's not something you can trust entirely.

We've got another 10 hours before the half of day 1 kicks in, but nothing is going on so RVS is pretty much useless right now. And people not being aware of the concept definitely didn't help.

So, what if I told ya I got a scum check on gp?
    It still surprises me that RVS isn't a common thing around here, I feel like it would fit in pretty well in the UG lol, but ah well...

And as for GP, your posts further down make me think you're just reaction testing

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • [LYNCH] jdthebud just in response to his random vote for me. Not bothering to choose between Alex and pie until we know more info.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • the fact that you just randomly decided to pin it on someone, which I suppose could be reaction testing considering how quickly in you did it
    In a way it is, it's sort of hard to explain but I think Alex explained it well further up

It's much better than just sitting around on D1 imo

Back