• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Mafia: Strawhats' Return (D7)

Mr. James

Um...I am sorry for being late, I had to read some mafia rules to get started.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru= fool/mafia

Efortless town claim, and being a beginner point you as a scum. Sure, you can use that excuse but it will still make you suspicious. But there is a reason why I am not going to vote on you, and that is maybe you are the fool.

Evil Chameleon = Marshall D. Teach
    Um, nothing interesting. You were the first to talk about it, so...

What is your opinion on this, guys?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • 'Being a beginner point you as a scum' > Really? I don't get how I'm suspicious at all... shouldn't be more suspicious only being active now and not earlier when everyone talked about the triple town N0 deaths? I think that you could perhaps be calling me out since you could be the maf, trying to divert attention away from you, thus, since abstaining is not allowed, I'll vote on you for now.

[Vote] Ras

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pinpointing someone on the first day for inactivity or soft-claiming isn't really a reason to say they're scummy, tbh. They're something to keep in mind when reading into them later, yeah, but it's only the first day there's not much to even really say you can't expect a bunch of activity from everyone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Of course! Exactly why I'm not for lynching him myself I just don't agree with such reads for day one. Even though it is better than nothing, I admit.

Years
  • Spoiler:

6 HOURS REMAINS TILL N1

VOTES:

Jdthebud: Hypermorian
    Nightkrow: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Johnny: Nightkrow
    Purplecicada: Jdthebud
    Sparkin: Evil chameleon
    L'belle: Sparkin
    Evil chameleon: Johnny
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru: Ras!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I've been reading more about this game and trying to read all of you, but not much stands out so far, which makes sense given how early it is.

[Vote]NightKrow

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Day 1 extended until Desi comes back. He has final say on when this day will end. :)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • 12 hour extension for the Day Phase!

Please send in your votes soon. :)

Votes:
    HyperMorian - jdthebud
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru- NightKrow
    NightKrow- Johnny, Alakazam17
    jdthebud- purplecicada
    EvilChameleon- Sparkin
    Sparkin- L'Belle
    Johnny- EvilChameleon
    Ras!- Kiyotaka Ishimaru, SirDolan
    gimmepie- Kitty
    purplecicada- HyperMorian

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I've been reading more about this game and trying to read all of you, but not much stands out so far, which makes sense given how early it is.

[Vote]NightKrow

y u do dis? :(

Having said that, my vote is staying firmly where it is...

'Being a beginner point you as a scum' > Really? I don't get how I'm suspicious at all... shouldn't be more suspicious only being active now and not earlier when everyone talked about the triple town N0 deaths? I think that you could perhaps be calling me out since you could be the maf, trying to divert attention away from you, thus, since abstaining is not allowed, I'll vote on you for now.

[Vote] Ras

Even if "being a beginner point you as scum" is a bit weird, I really don't like this reaction. It's essentially kind of OMGUS, except there was no vote to trigger it, just "you said that I am bad, therefore you must be bad!!!" Looks even worse when you consider it's the second vote for Ras.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Even if "being a beginner point you as scum" is a bit weird, I really don't like this reaction. It's essentially kind of OMGUS, except there was no vote to trigger it, just "you said that I am bad, therefore you must be bad!!!" Looks even worse when you consider it's the second vote for Ras.

Well, I probably got salty for that a bit and I didn't have enough time to explain since I had class in a few minutes, so that may have come out twisted, but I'll stay firmly on my vote for now and wait for an explanation from Ras first.

Mr. James

I am sorry, I just referred a beginner as a bad liar.
    I did not vote on you because I am a beginner too, and I am not sure if what I do is right.

[Vote]Kitty
    There is no votes on you, so I am just equalizing the votes.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I am sorry, I just referred a beginner as a bad liar.
    I did not vote on you because I am a beginner too, and I am not sure if what I do is right.

[Vote]Kitty
    There is no votes on you, so I am just equalizing the votes.

Aye I see... well, I haven't played much Mafia games and this is technically the first forum based Mafia game I've participated, though I actually managed to host one on another forum... Well, you seem to be townish, I think, so I'll just random vote for now.

[Vote] Alakazam17

Back