• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Bishounen/shoujo Land

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I didn't really have childhood crushes much xD;

One of my earliest crushes was Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, at the age of 13 :P

And I don't think i'd really want to get into him again. He's only forever 10 LOL xD That doesn't sound very hot :P

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I didn't really have childhood crushes much xD;

One of my earliest crushes was Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, at the age of 13 :P

And I don't think i'd really want to get into him again. He's only forever 10 LOL xD That doesn't sound very hot :P

Then adopt the following Disclaimer:

1) Only if they're my age(hence any character that's under 18 can be "imagined" as an adult)
    2) Only if they're real(seeing as all characters are fictional, eh kind of need this one)

Using that, you can place yourself with a 25 year old single Ash. Same with Korrina since they peg her age at 15+(hence you don't know how old she really is).

Years
  • Then adopt the following Disclaimer:

1) Only if they're my age(hence any character that's under 18 can be "imagined" as an adult)
    2) Only if they're real(seeing as all characters are fictional, eh kind of need this one)

Using that, you can place yourself with a 25 year old single Ash. Same with Korrina since they peg her age at 15+(hence you don't know how old she really is).
    That is a good disclaimer CodeHelmet. But I think Jirachu stopped liking Ash naturally, Jirachu stopped liking Ash naturally, due to his character change. And she now ships Ash with Dawn/ supports Pearlshipping.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I don't want to be into Ash again.

I'm already in love with Korrina now ^_^;;; Korrina's helped me with my autism so much, anyways, I feel an attachment to her.

Also, I'd rather ship Ash with Dawn than with me now. I think Dawn is a perfect mate for him :3

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Hahaha I love the concept of this club.

Okay let's see.

1) Back in my early anime days I definitely had the hots for Rin Okumura. Hardcore crush. I've grown out of it since but I still really like him as a character.

2) I always really liked how kind he was to others and even if his actions weren't the smartest, he definitely had good intentions all around.

3) Hmmm this is hard. I haven't watched enough anime recently to judge this. I do have a friend who designs a lot of characters for her in-progress comic whose designs I really like. If that counts maybe I could link them here.

Years
  • Question: Do live action characters count too? I'd feel bad about leaving Klaus out because he's so adorable! :c

Welcome friend to the club! While I had not planned live action characters, since it means so much to you I will give you a ticket to bring Klaus this time :D

Go through the turn aisle. I will avert my eyes and let him sneak in behind you :D

LadyJirachu

Years
  • 853970679_1021930.gif

I made this around valentines day :D

Soooo many classic pokemon stamps along with a cute and cuddly blonde mega successor x3;

So many feels.

*/////*

Years
  • I was thinking of a new game for our Club.

Here are the rules!

A photo of a character will appear from time to time. That picture will be for a member of the club to rate. You are rating the character's looks on the scale of 1-10. You don't necessarily have to know this character or series. You are judging only with your eyes.

If the candidate scores a 10 then they are beautiful bishie eyecandy! If they hit the rock bottom 1 then they are unattractively un-bishie! Bleh!

Playing this game is totally optional. If you are not interested you can always ignore any pictures and ratings above you. You can still be in the club. If you *do* wish to join the fun though, then walk this way. Rate the most recent picture that a member has offered for judgment, then post a new picture for someone else to rate. Got it?

I'll get the ball rolling with this character of the day from an old classic, Cowboy Bebop.

What rating would you give the mysterious Katerina Solenson? Is she a solid 7? Terrifically talented 10? Tawdry 2? She's waiting for your opinion...

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Cowboy Bebop is on my list to watch so with nothing but her appearance to go on I'm giving those luscious locks and pretty eyes a solid 7.

Years
  • Cowboy Bebop is on my list to watch so with nothing but her appearance to go on I'm giving those luscious locks and pretty eyes a solid 7.

For a long time Bebop was my favorite anime. Its still up there for me. I'd recommend it! Its got a lot of style and memorable music, and a little of everything, drama, sci-fi, action, romance, some funny moments too.

Don't forget, since you rated the character, now it is your turn to post a picture for a rating. The parade of bishie goodness must go on!
    ^_^

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • For a long time Bebop was my favorite anime. Its still up there for me. I'd recommend it! Its got a lot of style and memorable music, and a little of everything, drama, sci-fi, action, romance, some funny moments too.

Don't forget, since you rated the character, now it is your turn to post a picture for a rating. The parade of bishie goodness must go on!
    ^_^

Yeah I know. Hard part is finding the ideal character. Figure I would do this one to see whether she warrants my attention. Everyone knows her as Opal Beifong, daughter of Suyin and granddaughter of Toph(fan favorite from ATLA). While an Earth Kingdom citizen, she develops Air Bending and becomes a pretty capable Air Bender. She also develops a Romantic relationship with Bolin but figure I'd post a picture of her(whether it's adequate is another matter) for you all to judge. Keep in mind her selling points are her eyes to me. Her personality is also another selling point but that's on the inside.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Yeah I know. Hard part is finding the ideal character. Figure I would do this one to see whether she warrants my attention. Everyone knows her as Opal Beifong, daughter of Suyin and granddaughter of Toph(fan favorite from ATLA). While an Earth Kingdom citizen, she develops Air Bending and becomes a pretty capable Air Bender. She also develops a Romantic relationship with Bolin but figure I'd post a picture of her(whether it's adequate is another matter) for you all to judge. Keep in mind her selling points are her eyes to me. Her personality is also another selling point but that's on the inside.

Spoiler:

Wow, I see what you mean about those eyes. It is a very unique face. It is simple, almost austere with the haircut, yet it is so appropriate because so much vivid color comes through the eyes. I would give her an 8.

How bout the Princess Kakyuu? Its hard to find a photo to do her justice, but that red hair of hers falls all the way to her knees. What rating does the princess of fireballs deserve?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Wow, I see what you mean about those eyes. It is a very unique face. It is simple, almost austere with the haircut, yet it is so appropriate because so much vivid color comes through the eyes. I would give her an 8.

How bout the Princess Kakyuu? Its hard to find a photo to do her justice, but that red hair of hers falls all the way to her knees. What rating does the princess of fireballs deserve?

Is it me, or is there some unwritten code that a character's eyes match their hair? You said that her hair goes all the way to her knees. Unfortunately I'm not a long hair type of guy(I prefer it short, hence when Serena cut her hair, my interest in her skyrocketed) and therefore I'm going to dock her to a 5. Her eyes are beautiful though but the hair is a turn off. If she cut it, maybe I'd honor a re-evaluation.

As for a new character to evaluate... ugh... whom to pick. How about Katara of the Southern Water Tribe. She ultimately marries Aang(if you're watching ATLA and you don't pick up on that, then you're dense as Ash Ketchum) and is one wickedly powerful Water Bender who ultimately becomes a Master. As always, the eyes always get to me, especially because they're Blue(aka my favorite color for Eyes). My only complaint is that her hair is a bit long for my liking. That said, what do you all think?

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Wow, I see what you mean about those eyes. It is a very unique face. It is simple, almost austere with the haircut, yet it is so appropriate because so much vivid color comes through the eyes. I would give her an 8.

Hm... she is cute, but I'm not sure what to rate her. As, I've never seen what she's in. I'll say 7 for the unique art style and such~

I was thinking of a new game for our Club.

Here are the rules!

A photo of a character will appear from time to time. That picture will be for a member of the club to rate. You are rating the character's looks on the scale of 1-10. You don't necessarily have to know this character or series. You are judging only with your eyes.

If the candidate scores a 10 then they are beautiful bishie eyecandy! If they hit the rock bottom 1 then they are unattractively un-bishie! Bleh!

Playing this game is totally optional. If you are not interested you can always ignore any pictures and ratings above you. You can still be in the club. If you *do* wish to join the fun though, then walk this way. Rate the most recent picture that a member has offered for judgment, then post a new picture for someone else to rate. Got it?

I'll get the ball rolling with this character of the day from an old classic, Cowboy Bebop.

What rating would you give the mysterious Katerina Solenson? Is she a solid 7? Terrifically talented 10? Tawdry 2? She's waiting for your opinion...

I say 8 or 9. She's really gorgeous. <3 I love purple because it's one of my fave colors, so that's a huge plus for me. I have yet to watch this anime again, so I'm mainly going by on her looks at the moment.

Years
  • Is it me, or is there some unwritten code that a character's eyes match their hair? You said that her hair goes all the way to her knees. Unfortunately I'm not a long hair type of guy(I prefer it short, hence when Serena cut her hair, my interest in her skyrocketed) and therefore I'm going to dock her to a 5. Her eyes are beautiful though but the hair is a turn off. If she cut it, maybe I'd honor a re-evaluation.

As for a new character to evaluate... ugh... whom to pick. How about Katara of the Southern Water Tribe. She ultimately marries Aang(if you're watching ATLA and you don't pick up on that, then you're dense as Ash Ketchum) and is one wickedly powerful Water Bender who ultimately becomes a Master. As always, the eyes always get to me, especially because they're Blue(aka my favorite color for Eyes). My only complaint is that her hair is a bit long for my liking. That said, what do you all think?

Spoiler:

Katara is a cute kid, and you can she is she is warm person with one look. She's the kind of girl I would love as a friend, but when it comes to romance I go for mature instead. It's the older, worldly look that does it for me.

What I must say however is that the color combo is very becoming with the almond-colored hair, skin and big blue eyes. She's got some great genes. For now I'll leave her at 6 since I think she has some growing up to do, but when she comes of age my goodness...I sense someone stunning on the way.

I will keep in mind your taste for short hair! What about Merlin from Seven Deadly Sins?

enclave deathclaw

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Katara is a cute kid, and you can she is she is warm person with one look. She's the kind of girl I would love as a friend, but when it comes to romance I go for mature instead. It's the older, worldly look that does it for me.

What I must say however is that the color combo is very becoming with the almond-colored hair, skin and big blue eyes. She's got some great genes. For now I'll leave her at 6 since I think she has some growing up to do, but when she comes of age my goodness...I sense someone stunning on the way.

I will keep in mind your taste for short hair! What about Merlin from Seven Deadly Sins?

enclave deathclaw

Amber Eyes immediately grab my attention and the short hair doesn't disappoint. Easily an 8, if not a 9 in my book. Few people will ever get a 10 from me because they have to check off my criteria. If she had say Red Hair like say Misty, she may have gotten a 10. Misty's HGSS design is a 9, if not a 10 for me(Short Red Hair, Blue Eyes and an amazing figure). As for Katara, yeah I kind of agree with you so what about this(see spoiler)

Spoiler:

It's fanmade but damn... even Toph is a catch.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh wow!!! Gorgeous! What a great fan job.

This Katara is a 10 I think. She is so beautiful that she's almost heavenly. She has a calm, mature but still warm expression against those big, sky-blue eyes.

Soka has the rugged handsome thing going on. I say he's rockin a solid 7.5. Toph is rather interesting too, she has a tomboyish, very natural, confident look, and eyes that are a bit cat-like, that cool grey shade against the black hair and pale skin all ties together smoothly, a 7. Aang looks trustworthy like a wise master more than a heartthrob. I go with 5.5, not bad just friendly is what I take away mostly.

My favorite is Prince Zuko, despite the burn he has it is such a powerful, charismatic face like a sculpture, and his scars give him that much more character. He stands tall and imposing with piercing eyes and the hair growing out down his shoulders. I'll give him a 10, a true warrior.

Whew, that was fun!

I just saw the Power of Us. Risa stole my heart, she is fun. I'd love for her to be a long term companion for Ash. I also don't think we've rated a blonde yet, so let's shake things up and widen that playing field with a whole new look.

What about our hapless eevee-seeker? Is she a bish? Or is she a total miss?

Personally I am a sucker for her whimsical style of clothes. Gimme those shoes!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Oh wow!!! Gorgeous! What a great fan job.

This Katara is a 10 I think. She is so beautiful that she's almost heavenly. She has a calm, mature but still warm expression against those big, sky-blue eyes.

Soka has the rugged handsome thing going on. I say he's rockin a solid 7.5. Toph is rather interesting too, she has a tomboyish, very natural, confident look, and eyes that are a bit cat-like, that cool grey shade against the black hair and pale skin all ties together smoothly, a 7. Aang looks trustworthy like a wise master more than a heartthrob. I go with 5.5, not bad just friendly is what I take away mostly.

My favorite is Prince Zuko, despite the burn he has it is such a powerful, charismatic face like a sculpture, and his scars give him that much more character. He stands tall and imposing with piercing eyes and the hair growing out down his shoulders. I'll give him a 10, a true warrior.

Whew, that was fun!

I just saw the Power of Us. Risa stole my heart, she is fun. I'd love for her to be a long term companion for Ash. I also don't think we've rated a blonde yet, so let's shake things up and widen that playing field with a whole new look.

What about our hapless eevee-seeker? Is she a bish? Or is she a total miss?

Personally I am a sucker for her whimsical style of clothes. Gimme those shoes!

Part of me always felt she was a sneak peak to LGE but maybe I'm being a bit too paranoid. I mean I think Lana in SuMo113 is a sneak peek to the female Galar Protagonist but eh what do I know... lol. Anyways, the eyes grab my attention. Although I prefer Blue, Green is my 2nd favorite(largely because I have them myself so I can't descriminate with what I got). Not rocking the dyed hair look because I want people to be their genuine selves and not something artificial if that makes any sense. Hair is also a bit too long for my liking(again I like short hair). Overall she's not bad(frankly I love her personality but I'm not judging that), and hence I'd give her 7.5.

Oh and I'll post something soon unless someone else wants to get in on the fun? Just debating whom to pick.

Last edited:
    Back