• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years

Announcement!

Hi all!

I'd like to introduce something new this month to our club. Rating a bishie is still a thing-- you can keep those beauties coming always!! I thought it might be nice to add something extra for us to do too though. In February we opened club and marriage prospects was the theme, in March we introduced rating bishies as a game, for the upcoming months that I would like to suggest the Bishie Awards Ceremony.

Here is how it works. Pick any bishounen or bishoujo you would like, and nominate them as your choice for the best! You can only pick one bishoujo and/or one bishounen to nominate, so think hard about who you bestow your coveted nomination upon.

If we get enough people to pick bishies then I will compile them all into one jumbo poll next month and open it up for everyone in the forum to vote. The winners will be crowned king or queen. And preside over the club center stage on their throne. I will make tributes to them!

More details later!

In the spoiler tags are my personal nominees, 1 Best Bishoujo and 1 for Bishounen. I decided to share why I liked them, but that is not required. If you want to participate all you have to is say who you want to nominate to be in the poll, and I will take note! All that matters is that YOU think they are bishies.

Shoujo
Spoiler:

Shounen
Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm... tempted to do Misty but there aren't any pictures of her that do her justice(that and she's just too young). Also tempted to do my Avatar/Korra favorites(Katara/Opal) but I think the one Pokémon character that would hands down get votes would be Cynthia. Arguably the best Champion around and has such unique eyes. I hate her hair length but.... she's still hot. She beats out Gym Leaders or Elite Four that I might have considered. For the male nominee... hands down Steven Stone. I know quite a few people who fawn over him(*cough* even a certain Milotic *cough*) and honestly it makes me question whether Wallace, Tucker, Fantina and him are all related lol.

So yeah my nominees are Cynthia and Steven. I'll post gifs if I can ever find some worthy enough to post.

Years
. For the male nominee... hands down Steven Stone. I know quite a few people who fawn over him(*cough* even a certain Milotic *cough*)

Really? I have no Idea who that might be. I'm stumped :)

You named a lot of great options. What a hair-splitting decision to choose between so many bishie!! Cynthia is gorgeous for sure, so you can rest assured that you definitely made an excellent decision.

I was going to nominate Steven, but if you are already nominating him then I plan to nominate another male character, and broaden our list of choices. So long as I can breathe a sign of relief that you won't abandon Steven, and he will for sure be a nominee then I think I'm going to use my influence to nominate Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, adding him to the list of suitors now that I got my April Fool's joke out of my system.

My bishoujo is probably going to be Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Howl for Bishounen.

I look forward to seeing more folks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
For my Shojou I would like to formally announce Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop!
Spoiler:

And for my Shounen, I think I need to choose my OG Genos from One Punch Man!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
My female nomination is Kashima Yuu from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun!
Spoiler:

And my nomination for male is Rin Okumaru from An no Exorcist:
Spoiler:

Years
Hi guys,

Thank you for the brilliant bishies!!! I know quite a few of you were torn, and had some handsome honorable mentions and regal runners-up.

I was thinking, since it looks like participation will be moderate, I'd like to invite the runners up to be part of the poll as well. If there's still space in the poll then why let seats go to waste, eh? That is of course if you guyz like the idea of being able to nominate more than one bishoujo and bishonen.

For instance CodeHelmet if you wanted to bring Misty and Katara to the ball along with Cynthia, then that would be fine.

Since everyone seemed to have at least around 3 characters that caught their eye in each category, I am ammending the rules to allow members to nominate up to 3 Bishoujo and 3 Bishounen.

So if one of Fairy's gals from Hellsing or Dirty Pair want to come along with Faye Valentine then I would be happy to put all 3 in the bishoujo poll.

You can do the same with Joseph and Reigen Arataka, and they could both appear alongside your beloved OG Genos for the shounen poll.

Noblejanobii, would you like to include your honorable mentions in the poll? Will Nishina Shima be there with Kashima Yuu? How about Satoshi Isshiki right there in the poll behind Rin?

If you want to submit someone new to use all 3 invites then that is allowed. Of course, nobody is required to nominate more than 1 bishie if they do not wish. Just thought I'd announce that everybody has the option to go up to 3 bishoujo and up to 3 bishounen if desired.

Since I already nominated Howl, my next invitation is going to go to Yuuto Kigai from X. I'm thinking about giving the third slot to Sebastian from Black Butler.

Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I'll nominate Katara and Opal from Avatar and Korra series respectively. I do like Misty but I can't find a decent picture of her and honestly the Avatar shows have some really hot women(Azula and Asami are two notable mentions). As for the guys... hmm... Zuko isn't a bad choice from Avatar(burned face and all). Other nominee will be from the Code Lyoko Anime in the form of Odd Della Robbia. He may be a bit young(13/14 depending on what Season you're in) and a crazy goofball but it's that attitude that instantly grabs your attention. Plus did I happen to mention the unique hairstyle he sports?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yay more options!!! After some time to think about it I want to amend my choices to reflect the new 3 bishie poll! And this time I'm going to stick to them lol.

I would like to officially nominate Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Integra (Hellsing), and Shizuma Hanazono (Strawberry Panic) for bishoujo. Sadly, I think my Dirty Pair cuties will be better suited for a "best bishoujo duo" poll.

And Genos (One Punch Man), Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100), and Trafalgar Law (One Piece) for shounen!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Figure I'd summarize my picks, just in case I didn't get them across the first time :P

Shoujo: Cynthia, Katara and Opal
Shounen: Steven Stone, Prince/Firelord Zuko and Odd Della Robbia

Don't expect many votes for Odd but when reading CL fan Forums... Odd is a huge hit with the ladies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm going to be joining the club!

As for my Shoujo picks:

Sakura Shinguji (sakura wars)
Spoiler:

Ratchet Altair (sakura wars)
Spoiler:

Erica Fontaine (sakura wars)
Spoiler:

yes, I love the women from Sakura wars; they're all so unique, and cool. ;v;

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Voted and feel free to call me a biased voter but I did add a couple votes for those other than what I nominated :P I'm a sucker for green eyes...

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Oooh, a place for creepy fangirls and fanboys to be weird and creepy, count me in! ♥♥

1) Who is your Bishounen/ Bishoujo? If you currently do not have one, name a character that was special to you in the past.
Shinji/Paul from Pokemon. My current one. Definitely not the only, haha. xD

2) What is/ was it about him/ her that makes them special?
I love how different he is from the entire rest of the cast. No one else has been so perfectly asocial and opinionated and angry. He's not afraid of confrontation and is a man (err...) of few words. Resting bitch face is bonus points. :3 I also like how much unexplored depth there is to him, like WHY he's so angry and a jerkass and why he has this intense rivalry with Reiji (sure, there's the battling thing, but that can't be it; there was clearly no respect already set forth for him to take it that way and then not listen to Reiji's explanations, at least imo). Trying to explore all of this in fanfiction, haha. ^^"

3) Name a really attractive character!! This doesn't necessarily have to be a crush, just characters that have designs you really like or find interesting.
Thief King Bakura ♥♥ He's so sexy, good god.

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Voting right now! Actively trying not to vote for my own entries lol.

Years
Oooh, a place for creepy fangirls and fanboys to be weird and creepy, count me in! ♥♥

I'm going to be joining the club!

As for my Shoujo picks:

Sakura Shinguji (sakura wars)
Spoiler:

Ratchet Altair (sakura wars)
Spoiler:

Erica Fontaine (sakura wars)
Spoiler:

Welcome to the club CiCi Sama and Dragon! I added you guys to the member's/ secret admirers list. Thank you for joining, awesome to have you both in here!

I thought I would let you know that I am still accepting nominations for Round 2 of the Bishie Awards through next week. This weekend we started with ladies, but there's still time to help us out finding fellas if you want :)
Same goes for anyone who has joined the club. We're still taking bishie boys if you haven't nominated one but would like to.

Participation is totally optional. If you choose to nominate a bishonen just post 1-3 favorite males you like and I'll make sure their names go in the poll ^_^

I just want to say again, welcome aboard!

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Eheheh, I couldn't imagine my bishies would get a lot of votes, but I might as well nominate xD

1) Paul (Pokemon), obvs xD
2) Bakura (specifically Thief King Bakura)
3) Hank Hill Portgas D. Ace (aka the only one on this list with a chance)

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Eheheh, I couldn't imagine my bishies would get a lot of votes, but I might as well nominate xD

1) Paul (Pokemon), obvs xD
2) Bakura (specifically Thief King Bakura)
3) Hank Hill Portgas D. Ace (aka the only one on this list with a chance)

I ALMOST WENT WITH ACE BUT DID LAW INSTEAD :O

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Ooh, sounds fun!

Jessica Rabbit, because she's quite smart, too, and very loyal to Roger. :)

Koga (Inuyasha)
tumblr_ose4pzwEmC1sj0z27o2_500.gif

OR

Barry (Pokemon)
ezgif.com-crop.gif

Back