• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gift of a century

Years
  • The gift of life from my my parents, two people I love and hope to make proud of me.

If I have to pick something from memory than that would be my late German Shepherd, my Cinnamon, a quiet, wise dog my mom wanted me to have on my 11th birthday. We adopted him from Aarf.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Don't know if this counts but one of the best gifts I ever got was when my friend (Hi Tom if you ever get back on PC) sang me a very golden cover of Untitled by Simple Plan for my birthday. We did karaoke with each other at some stage before it so it made it better knowing we both can't sing. It was a complete surprise and all the comments in it (like oh no fucked it up!!) and the fact he imitated the instrumental was so golden to me. Still makes me laugh even now. I remember getting sent the audio file in an airport in China and being like ?????? LITTLE DID I KNOW. But it was the first ever really homemade gift I received if that makes sense? So I appreciate it a lot. :D

Another one of my favourite gifts is just the birthday cards and sweet messages I get on them if that counts! I really love homemade gifts though I appreciate every gift regardless of what it is.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • The Pokemon Company creating Korrina.....and my falling in love with her. And that love helping me.

Oh annnnnnd my brother being born as one of my christmas gifts when I was 1 :D

And my getting my dog Simba in 2017.

Gifts of those i've grown to love and care about, those are the very best gifts of all :D

Years
    • Online now
    A gym sized treadmill.

As a little kid I constantly tried to play on the ones displayed in stores, then one Christmas my family had one delivered.

Back