• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Digimon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
  • Omg it looks awsome, i love your flamewizardmon how long did it take you to draw?
    With Wichu helping this game i bet it will be awsome, is there anything i can do ?

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    'round 30 minutes. Not too hard, and not too accurate. But I love it nonetheless^^ The sprite oughta take much longer. Yeah, I've seen Wichu in action with Pokémon Amethyst. Wow. Just wow... Found something that could interupt progress. Some Digimon, like Lucemon, has a gap between them and their official Digivloution. For example, Lucemon(Rookie) digivolves into Luce Chaos Mode(Ultimate) It needs a Champion Form, no?

.:~Luis~:.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    We should make our own attacks. Perhaps we could use the RTP animations? It would save a lot of time...

EDIT: As for Lucemon etc, what's wrong with skipping a stage? In the anime, Agumon and Gabumon digivolve straight into their Mega forms, so why not have Lucemon digivolve straight from Rookie to Ultimate? (Okay, that was a bad example, but you see what I mean).

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Warp Digivolution? I guess it could work. You could have some sort of special item. More official lines:
    Kapurimon --> Hagurumon --> Guardromon --> Andromon --> HiAndromon
    For this one I filled in a lot of gaps. Boltmon has its own debut in DWDS but officially has no pre-forms, so I did what makes sense:
    Mokumon (We can have Mokumon and DemiMeramon, but Mokumon can be counted as In-Training, and doesn't digivole into DemiMeramon, but a Rookie instead. Like Botamon and Koromon in DWDS) --> Candlemon --> Meramon --> SkullMeramon --> Boltmon
    Another one where I filled in quite a lot:
    MetalKoromon(Koromon but machine) --> ToyAgumon (Agumon but Machine) --> Omekamon (A tin tyhat has scribbles that's meant to make it resemble Omegamon/Omnimon)
    I guess that line can end there.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • That sprite looks fantastic.

I agree with Wichu though, I was going to say myself we should use much larger Tamer sprites and maybe you should try to make it in the style of the Digimon drawings, like Trainer Sprites look like Pokemon Anime style.
    (also let's steal hair F from Kyledove's game I love that hair :P)

matt.jpg
    hikari_small.jpg

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    :P Lololol! What do you think of the Digi-Lines? And I guess I could try Rika, Tokato and Henry, the first and official Digimon Tamers. Thanks for the comment on the sprite.
    EDIT:@Shadowlurker:Nope. TigerVespamon has its own line from the Fresh Pupumon. In fact, it's a mechanoid bug Digimon :P! And MetalPhatmon? If you mean MetalPhantomon you are way off.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Things I agree with:
    Using official attacks.
    Making some of our own attacks too.
    Using RTP animations.
    Using evolution lines that make sense.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Do mine make sense? I think they do. I'll come up with more. Impmon does need a filler betweeen him and Beezlemon, which is a Mega. So I guess we can come up with ome, I'll try drawing some? Oh right, how are we going to DNA Digivolve?
    Koromon --> Agumon --> Numemon (Through corrupted Digivolution) --> Vademon or Raremon. Vademon --> Ebemon.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Yeah they make sense. But I don't know that all Digimon need full lines.
    For example, I think Vademon could be caught as ultimate, and digivolve into mega, but has no prevos.

And, maybe Impmon can go straight to Beezlemon (but it has to be a high level, and maybe you need an item?), since it's the same kinda the same deal as Agumon -> WarGreymon.

Basically, I say if we can't explain their lines, they should evolve with an item or something.

And this doesn't really matter (at all) but we should make our own digivice design.
    It could be used in the menu screens.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • why change Agumon's virus digivolutons its fine as they are and in digimon world dawn and dusk omekamon digivolves into tekkamon

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Yeah we do :P Okay, after some looking around, I think this is best:
    MetalKoromon(Koromon but machine) --> ToyAgumon (Agumon but Machine) --> Omekamon (A tin tyhat has scribbles that's meant to make it resemble Omegamon/Omnimon) --> Knightmon --> Crusadermon or Alphamon.
    Kapurimon --> Solarmon --> Clockmon --> Knightmon --> Crusadermon or Alphamon. Yeah?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Lockmaster: We already have that. Besides, you're not allowed to link to other forums...

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Nice, thank you. Omekamon is a little tin can scribbled with Omnimon markings by a little kid on MSPaint actually xD I'm looking for Digimon in Dawn/Dusk that has a very unsolid/unofficial line and trying to fix it up. I'm thinking...
    Koromon --> Agumon --> Numemon --> Raremon --> Datamon --> Dexmon (If I can Sprite it)
    Took me ages to find what's suitable. And Impmon can digivolve @

• level 50
    • W/ Accursed Datachip
    Yeah?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back