• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Playing Pokemon Black, DMC3 and DMC4. <3; Black has been pretty awesome so far.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • PS3
    Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (So far it's awesome)
    Final Fantasy XIII

PC
    Left 4 Dead
    Left 4 Dead 2

I'm trying to finish up FFXIII and trade in for a different game.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • The Sly Collection: Sly 3(PS3/English) - This is one of the most Games I've been playing the first one is Pokemon White. xD I am in Sly 3, I beat Sly 1, and 2 :3

Pokemon White(NDS/English) - I am taking my time, I only have the 5th Gym badge, I havent played much today, But I take time with training, catching, finding items, or just walk around xD I am in a cave that is really annoying me D:<

Final Fantasy XIII(PS3/English) - I took a small break im close to the 12th chapter. Just a small break from the game but still wanting to play it.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep(PSP/JPN) - Took a break too. I mean I beat it, Just doing the extra stuff.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Pokemon White is the main thing I'm playing currently, but I am playing games like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 (GameCube Version) and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful life, just takin' them slowly because of Pokemon White. It's epicness has been distracting me.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Persona 3 Portable: I'm at January and I decided to be at least level 90 for the last boss. I didn't need to grind so much until now, and I must say it's pretty annoying. I'm not going to give up on it though.

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation: It's the exact same situation as P3P, I'm level grinding to prepare for the last boss. I'm fighting the weaker monsters outside of Felonia and using Thin Air with Isaac(the protagonist) and Carver to 2HKO just about everything. I'm gonna try to make all of my characters master the Sage class so they have Kazing ready.

Years
  • Pokemon Black
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Once i complete AC, i plan on either playing RDR: Undead Nightmare or Borderlands...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia (Nintendo Gamecube) - I currently have two files. One of 'em I'm playing with my sister, and is my 'main playthrough'. It's x10 EXP on Mania this time around, but everyone is using whatever weapon they use on screen (so Genis has the Kendama, Colette Chakrams, etc etc).

Pokemon White Version (Nintendo DS) - At the Pokemon League. Going to grind a bit before going in and facing them.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    Rachtet and Clank Size Matters for the PSP: I *think* i'm at the last level but I can't tell for sure.

Crash Twinsanity for the PS2: Cute little .... crazy .... evil game. o_O; Only got 9% on it though.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
  • Currently playing dead space 2 on zealot.

Restarted Soul Silver.

I got pokemon white but it was a waste of money, I got bored after the second gym.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Pokemon White: Just defeated Team Plasma at the Pinwheel Forest.
    Minecraft: Mined around in my base today. Hit the surface several times on accident, causing the water to flood me. D:
    Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3: Tried playing online today like I normally do. I searched for a match, and couldn't find one for a half hour. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back