• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A collection of random tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Man your actually equal..or even better than Kyledove..
    COOL PIXELS DUDE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

:D Thanks im not, not yet anyway lol but he got as good as he is with practice so its only logical that ill get that good some day aswell.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    tiny little update. Heres an anime based oaks lab with the HG/SS pallet

anime_oaks_lab_by_Alucus.png

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hmm... after looking at his lab on Bulbapedia, I've detirmened it's pretty spot on. However, thr winndmill in back is... to tall? Also, the shading is ackward, it's to spherical, and it would be better if the propellers were brighter, you'd have more contrast, and it would look more like the anime.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Hmm... after looking at his lab on Bulbapedia, I've detirmened it's pretty spot on. However, thr winndmill in back is... to tall? Also, the shading is ackward, it's to spherical, and it would be better if the propellers were brighter, you'd have more contrast, and it would look more like the anime.

ye your totaly right, I rushed the windmill a little bit cus I had other stuff to do, so ill probably work on it today If I can be arsed. :D
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

well heres all of the tiles that I made today. There all gunna be for my revamped blue point isle, and whirl islands, but seing as they are HG/SS tiles im making them public. Anyway theres 3 buildings from goldenrod, one of them is the underground entrance, the goldenrod fence thing the goldenrod street light, the yellow goldenrod path, the global trade flag, the national park bench, the national park fence thing, the national park flower bed, flower bed walls and without flowers =D the national park bin, the cianwood flag pole things, the cerulian city path and the cerulian city bush.

tile_compilation_by_Alucus.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • WOW, great job Alucus. Can't download them as I'm not on my PC right now. But I'll be downloading these awesome new tiles ASAP xD Great addition to my GSC remake (which I started before HGSS was announced just never made a thread). Can't wait to see more tiles, the latest I think are your best so far (except the One Island remake which was pretty well made too)

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Very well done!These tiles should help make my game look even better.(Actually it's OUR game now...)I will be sure to credit you.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Hey hey Alucus, been a while :) Good to see your still releasing tiles and great to see you haven't lost any of that flare your tiles I remember had, good good.
    One small criticism I have is concerning the shadows on the tallest building and the yellow roofed building in your last set.

Taller Building:
    Ok, so just pointing out that considering the contours of the building, you wouldn't have the upper of the side shadow parts as the building goes up and not back and so wouldn't need that shadow.

Yellow Roofed House:
    Just pointing out the shadow shouldn't go as high up as it does considering where the bottom of the back of the building would be.

Hope this makes sense and that it helps.
    It's good to be back

-Novus-

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Hey hey Alucus, been a while :) Good to see your still releasing tiles and great to see you haven't lost any of that flare your tiles I remember had, good good.
    One small criticism I have is concerning the shadows on the tallest building and the yellow roofed building in your last set.

Taller Building:
    Ok, so just pointing out that considering the contours of the building, you wouldn't have the upper of the side shadow parts as the building goes up and not back and so wouldn't need that shadow.

Yellow Roofed House:
    Just pointing out the shadow shouldn't go as high up as it does considering where the bottom of the back of the building would be.

Hope this makes sense and that it helps.
    It's good to be back

-Novus-

Hay good to hear from you mate. Thanks for the pointers, that helps me laods.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Good good, great to hear my comments help :)
    As others have said, I too am looking forward to anymore tiles you make as I always enjoy checking out your work.

Keep it up mate
    -Novus-

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Well Im bored so I decided to do a quick revamp of the players house in emerald.

Emerald_players_house_by_Alucus.png

Enjoy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back