• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Tholek

Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Hello to who ever reads this and welcome to my quick introduction about my self.

My name is Rick or Ricki, I am 26 years of age and from Essex, United Kingdom.

I have been on and off Pokemon for a long time now and all of sudden got back into it because of the Pokemon TCG.

Well that's my quick introduction.

Years
  • Love the avatar! Real pretty. :O Welcome to the forum Rick ~ I like the TCG too, but mostly for the artwork haha. I still have all of my old cards from way back in the late 90s and have no plans to ever get rid of them. So much nostalgia. ; ;/

Enjoy your time here!

Tholek

Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Love the avatar! Real pretty. :O Welcome to the forum Rick ~ I like the TCG too, but mostly for the artwork haha. I still have all of my old cards from way back in the late 90s and have no plans to ever get rid of them. So much nostalgia. ; ;/

Enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya and welcome to PC! We're pretty lax around here, and it seems out TCG playerbase is has been growing rapidly over the past couple months! I actually used to play and then I moved on to playing Yu-Gi-Oh, though I think I still do have some Pokemon cards laying around somewhere... I should try and find them sometime. Anyway, I hope you have a blast here :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Rick, welcome to PC! I remember collecting TCG cards when I was younger though they fell out of popularity quickly so I stopped after a while. :( It's really neat to see that you've got back into the TCG though - what made you come back to it? I should really pick it up again sometime. Also that's neat that you live in Essex! I've only been to parts of the UK as a tourist but I'd love to go explore the rest of the UK someday. Have fun on PC! I'll see you around. :]

Back