• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Trainer's near and far!

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
Years
  • Just stopped by to say hi, Looking to make friends and enjoy pokemon with all who enjoy it as well. Feel free to VM or PM me or even ad my friend code and I 'll add yours as well, I am also glad to help if you need to trade to evolve or want a certain pokemon bred with a certain nature. I am not an expert breeder, but I am more than happy to help where I can!:pink_boogie:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Carrie, welcome to PC! It's really nice of you to offer to help other people by evolving or breeding them Pokemon. If you're interested in doing that then you might want to look at the Trade Corner for helping people out with Pokemon they'd like. The Quick Trade Thread in particular might be what you're after. :D

Also looking at your username, I'm guessing that you like anime? :o Do you have a favourite anime in particular? I just started watching Natsume's Book of Friends and I'm so surprised I haven't watched it sooner. It's really heartwarming and the plot and characters are wonderful. I might actually end up marathoning all six seasons since I have a break coming up. But yeah, if you're interested in discussing anime then feel free to check out the Anime and Manga section that we have here. You can also check out the Pokemon Anime section if you like the Pokemon anime. :>

Have fun! I'll see you around. :]

Years
  • Hi Carrie! Welcome to PC. =) Nice to hear you're so willing to contribute and have posted around a lot already, hopefully that means you'll stay active yeah? Certainly a lot to do here and we'd love to have you around actively. Cheers!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC! It's great to see that you're wanting to help out around the community. I hope you'll stay active. Feel free to share your friend code over in the Friend Code Sharing Thread! I hope you'll stick around <3

Back