• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Y'know, the name of that game makes so much sense now... 'cause we have to wait forever to play it... *sigh* too bad...

Anyways, back on topic... yuoaman, have you decided where you're going first?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I have, in fact, decided where I'm going, hopefully I can have an update for you guys tomorrow. :P

For those of you who think I'm neglecting the other LPs: I'm so very close to the end. D:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Now you're getting close to quartztower town... I wonder if your rom has the super-duper bug that will prevent you from entering the town?
I never fixed it, though it should take 1 minute in advancemap if I remember correctly.

It had something to do with misplaced warps underwater I think.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
The time I went to Quartztower Town, I just flew there... Didn't know how I did it tbh :\

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
The time I went to Quartztower Town, I just flew there... Didn't know how I did it tbh :\

Well, the actual way to enter quartztower town is:
Spoiler:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
I wasn't talking plotwise. i ment pokemon wise.

Right, because Seel was uber cool and Probopass is king of suck.

EDIT: Oh, and if you thought BARO was bad at spriting... go look at the game somewhere on this site called "Pokemon Topaz". That game is HORRIFYING.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm waiting for the update its been 4 days since you said you'd give an update. lol
I really want to see Danny! Which is a girl a girl a girl a girl a girl a girl a a girl a girl a girl a girl a girl!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Maybe he was telling the truth and he's not going to do more.
Poor Steven.
Trapped in an island in Corna.

Yuoaman

Years
Maybe he was telling the truth and he's not going to do more.
Poor Steven.
Trapped in an island in Corna.

Nah, I'm still doing it, I just haven't been feeling up to playing the last few days. :\

EDIT: I just finished playing for the update and will be writing it up for you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Nah, I'm still doing it, I just haven't been feeling up to playing the last few days. :\

EDIT: I just finished playing for the update and will be writing it up for you guys tomorrow.
Tomorrow, huh? Lemme guess, 4 days from now. lol, Just kiddin'

I thought you really weren't doing this anymore. If you're not gonna do it, then I'm not gonna see Danny. :(

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Right, because Seel was uber cool and Probopass is king of suck.

EDIT: Oh, and if you thought BARO was bad at spriting... go look at the game somewhere on this site called "Pokemon Topaz". That game is HORRIFYING.
I'm waiting for Hybrid Trainer to get back on track with his LP of that... It looks like a disturbing game, I'd rather someone else play it for me :P.

And Mattman: GIVE IT A REST!!!!!! Gosh, you just don't ever take a hint, do you... we prefer Kanto/Johto Pokemon, and your rants are doing nothing but annoying us! Stop taking this everywhere you go!

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
I'm waiting for Hybrid Trainer to get back on track with his LP of that... It looks like a disturbing game, I'd rather someone else play it for me :P.

And Mattman: GIVE IT A REST!!!!!! Gosh, you just don't ever take a hint, do you... we prefer Kanto/Johto Pokemon, and your rants are doing nothing but annoying us! Stop taking this everywhere you go!

I can take a hint. There is a distinct differance between "Giving it a rest" and "Giving in". You don't want me to give it a rest, you want me to give in. I don't give in to people I don't know, and it's fairly rare to do so with people I DO know.

And he isn't completing it. He said so in that thread. :/

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Indeed. I am. There's a link to mine in the thread, and I'm just before the second gym. I also don't think the sprites are anywhere near as bad...

Also, Yuoaman, I'm caught up now. Eagerly awaiting the next update. ^_^

Yuoaman

Years
Wait no longer! I just finished writing the update (and you guys all ninja'd in on me, haha).

FOR ONCE HE TOLD THE TRUTH! :shocked: It was bound to happen someday.

UPDATE 43
Spoiler:

Back