• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • Actually... that's no proof that it's flying. It could just be skydiving, or jumping off a cliff... or falling from some other great height. Because I seriously doubt THOSE ears will work as well as Dumbo's.:paranoid:
    Since when do things have to make sense in cornia.

Also I can't belive you actually put in a cthulhu (may we all worship his squid like essence) reference. Also I don'tthink it should be snowing up at the top of the descomune shell. It just doesn't seem like you went up enough...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • That was friggin' awesome

You would think so, wouldn't you, Sorcerer?

Since when do things have to make sense in cornia.

Also I can't belive you actually put in a cthulhu (may we all worship his squid like essence) reference. Also I don'tthink it should be snowing up at the top of the descomune shell. It just doesn't seem like you went up enough...

SNOWY MOUNTAIN TOPS WITHIN CAVES WITHIN CAVES.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • There we go........so yeah....:
    14489ir.png

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Also I can't belive you actually put in a cthulhu (may we all worship his squid like essence) reference.

I re-read the update to find what was the ctulhu reference, and remembered I forgot to say that dolphe is just a red dolphin (with 3 fins). It looks weird because I drew it in a probably-too-crooked pose.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I re-read the update to find what was the ctulhu reference, and remembered I forgot to say that dolphe is just a red dolphin (with 3 fins). It looks weird because I drew it in a probably-too-crooked pose.

That's exactly what I thought. A demented dolphin.

Then again, all Cornian Pokemon are demented somethingorrathers.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I re-read the update to find what was the ctulhu reference, and remembered I forgot to say that dolphe is just a red dolphin (with 3 fins). It looks weird because I drew it in a probably-too-crooked pose.

Cthulhu can still give birth to dolphins if it wanted to. D:

That's exactly what I thought. A demented dolphin.

Then again, all Cornian Pokemon are demented somethingorrathers.

Quite true, sadly. :(

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Teh Baro said:
    I re-read the update to find what was the ctulhu reference, and remembered I forgot to say that dolphe is just a red dolphin (with 3 fins). It looks weird because I drew it in a probably-too-crooked pose.

The word in bold has told us all... try to think of a better name next time, will you? (jk, but still, something else...)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • The word in bold has told us all... try to think of a better name next time, will you? (jk, but still, something else...)
    If you believe the original pokemon have original, non self-explaining names, you are tremendously wrong.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • If you believe the original pokemon have original, non self-explaining names, you are tremendously wrong.

Eg. Ekans is Snake backwards. Ditto is another word for doppleganger/copycat.Squirtle is a mix of a squirrel and a turtle and Caterpie is a Caterpiller without the l's and r...
    So yeah.......Not very original...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Eg. Ekans is Snake backwards. Ditto is another word for doppleganger/copycat.Squirtle is a mix of a squirrel and a turtle and Caterpie is a Caterpiller without the l's and r...

How the heck is Squirtle a squirrel?

It's SQUIRT as in squirtbottle, squirting water and TURTLE. o_o

YAOUAUOuOAUOUAMAN, WANT SEE UPDATE, WANT SEE PWNAGE OF DANNY.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
  • Eg. Ekans is Snake backwards. Ditto is another word for doppleganger/copycat.Squirtle is a mix of a squirrel and a turtle and Caterpie is a Caterpiller without the l's and r...

Uh, sorry to rain on your parade but caterpillar is spelt "caterpillar," not Caterpiller.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • END OF SQUIRTLE SPECULATION

Spoiler:

N> Update

I love Pokemon Quartz. I actually downloaded it because it makes me laugh too hard x3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    ...it is apparent you have never played this game. That fight makes people who aren't quite prepaired pull hairs.

I played it. :P
    But once its done, his life will be easier like Ninja Caterpie said.

Back