• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
That's a stunning wallpaper, Lancelite and Maxman! :P Great 'collaboration'! ;)

Nice hearing these little personal stories! lol I have none to share because my life is pretty boring.
If any's going to dress up as Ash+Misty for Halloween, you've got 30 days! :rambo:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^I wish. AT my school, during this rally for spirit, three people dressed up as Ash, Misty, and Brock, and they parodied Pokemon. It was reallly cute. Misty held a plush Togepi :P

Here's a cool fanart I found online using google:

aaml1.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Awright! Well, they're probably going to accept that suggestion for a Multimedia corner in the Entertainment forum, you can post it there!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Yeah, I'd love to see it ^^

Here's a Pokeshippy avatar I made before, but the file is too big to be used as an avatar, so I just look at it for fun :)

aamlfeelthiswayavy.gif

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Hey, that's awesome! Meh, you can use it as an avatar you know. Go and host it on Imageshack, then link it here. I'm sure its allowed like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back