Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 59 Minutes Ago
5,071 posts
10.7 Years
Aside from the obviously confirmed trainers, who do you want to see in these games? I really want to see the evil team leaders and every single rival character as well as previous player characters. If Rosa can be in this game, I want Ethan, Silver and Kris also.

I also want iconic Youngster Joey in these games. I'd honestly actually farm for him LMFAO, I know that's a bit silly, but can he just make it in, please?
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
3,469 posts
6.5 Years
Swimsuit Skyla, Elesa, May, Blue, Marlon version of all the characters.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
787 posts
1.8 Years
According to recent news/Bulbapedia, some evil team leaders (E.G. Giovanni, Lusamine) are confirmed, but not all. I just want Maxie and Archie; they are my friends.

N has also not been confirmed - it would seem odd if he didn't get in, because he's so popular. (I guess it would also seem odd if he was in, because it's a game all about battling, but whatever, I want to see him.)

Ooh! Viola's in, so it would be cool to have Alexa too - she never got much attention in the games, you didn't even battle her.

Finally, throwing in a mention of my fervent desire to see AZ again, even if it's just in a spinoff game like this. :(

Sheep

Female
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
Characters from spinoffs! 👍 Colosseum and XD would be awesome to see, like Wes and Miror B. bobandbill agrees with me.

sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content