• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Phew,i talk to baby oddish before..
    It really work!(After download beta 4.1)
    yay!

phew... that's a relief... :3

the end of beta 4 was a obvious what was going t happen you destroy the shadow it returns and boom the end of beta. typical

eheheheh... thanks for playing it. ;)

but i don't have a strength TM....

what do you mean you don't have it..?
    you should have... :\
    it's an HM and not a TM btw...

Hey djg! ive just had a great idea! instead of pokeballs a way to recruit! just remove the pokeball animation for catching and replace the text with: <name> offered <pokemon> a rescue badge, and for the catching part if youy catch: <pokemon> accepted!, or if you dont catch: <pokemon> declined.
    and to get badges to use you ask chief gardivior or steelix, and they are about around $2.00
    good idea or not?

~DestinedCailean

hm... I'll have to think about it, since I already finished the plot outline for beta 5/chapter 3 of the game...
    yet, thanks.

omg SO LONG I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR LIKE 3WEEKS AND FINALLY COMPLETED BETA 3.2 AND NOW BETA 4.1 DJG U N UR TEAMATES R REALLY HARD WORKING I LIKE THE PIKACHU SPRITE WHEN IT WALKS.:)GOOD LUCK

eheheh... maybe I just got a lot of spare time in my hands and I got nothing exciting to do.
    well, I'll be having less spare time this coming June 16 since I'll be going back to school again. :\
    thanks and enjoy the game~

Yeow, I patched it in a rom where it's saved point is NOT inside Gardevoir's hut... :(
    So does that mean I'm going to start all over again? Oh man...
    Anyway, I'll just do my best...

where did you last saved your game..?

yepee i already finishd beta 4 and all i can is omg the beta 4 is very tough and great hack :D and im very suprised when i see giratina origin form :D i have suggestion djg can you put sandslash evil form coz sandslash meets shadow in the ending of the beta 4 :D anyweiz Gudluck hoping for the completion of this omg wonderful hack game :D

eheheheh... thanks~

Wow. Just last night I downloaded Beta 4 and now there's a 4.1 with more bugfixes.
    Good job, DJG.

thanks~

Mhm i had 2 start over which kinda sucks but other then hat it's pretty good hack.

I am so sorry about that...
    I hope you'll enjoy the game. :\

A beta 4 already? No fair, you release them too fast, I dont have enough time to play! >_<

Anyway, I'm sure it's great, I'll just have to test it whenever I get some time ;)

bweheheheh... :badsmile:
    thanks zel, and I hope, when you got spare time, will enjoy the game.
    thanks~

DJG, there's one thing you'd want to fix.

Pika-Steven.png

You should either erase Steven or change him into Armorswan. Actually, don't. Just change the battle style to make it like a normal trainer/gym/magma battle.

oh yeah, about that, I forgot to erase Steven... -__-
    but it in't anything harmful, right..? :3

i just finished beta 4, and i got a question,

When beta 5 comes out, can i use my save file from beta 4?

also, are we ever gonna get jagold the sandslash?

dunno, not sure yet though, and Sandslash, you'll never get him, or maybe, dunno, depends on the flow of time.

Regirock says we instead of I.

Regirock stated 'we' 'cause he/she/it meant that your team and itself had a battle, so, it's more than one, so I used 'we'...
    gets..? :classic:

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    idea - if you ever want to change the plot a little add pokeballs mbut call them invites( if you dont can i please do it for my hack)

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    DJG man! You made Giratina so hard! LV.40?! HOW AM I SOPPOSED TO BEAT THAT!? i lost again =(
    Since it's nearly impossible to win i'm going to post me pokemno now
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    Pikachu Lv.29
    Torchic Lv.29
    Chikorita Lv.28
    Dratini Lv.29 (SO CLOSE!)
    Swellow Lv.30
    and last but not least Espeon Lv.30
    I might give Giratina a beating next time
    Good luck for BETA 5!
    P.S please make Giratina easier!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    This is such an original hack. Props to you!

I didn't save before I unknowingly went into the glitched house before beta 4.1...

I had my team in their 20s and now they're forever stuck with two girls in a bland yellow room...

Sigh...I don't want to restart! ;___;

Years
  • I saw the problem...
    you talked to Baby Oddish, have you not..?
    Baby Oddish used the same flag as it was used for that script there... :\

I put up a new patch...
    sadly, you need to start all over if you saved it there...
    but if you haven't then you are in luck... :\

Forgive me if I have caused you all some trouble...
    but why not try the walk through walls code to escape them... :\

Ouch! T_T
    I just hope nothing critical would happen if I use Walk Through Walls...
    Gonna try that. If that doesn't work... Oh well, guess I'll have to restart... :/

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • DJG man! You made Giratina so hard! LV.40?! HOW AM I SOPPOSED TO BEAT THAT!? i lost again =(
    Since it's nearly impossible to win i'm going to post me pokemno now
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    Pikachu Lv.29
    Torchic Lv.29
    Chikorita Lv.28
    Dratini Lv.29 (SO CLOSE!)
    Swellow Lv.30
    and last but not least Espeon Lv.30
    I might give Giratina a beating next time
    Good luck for BETA 5!
    P.S please make Giratina easier!

Hard? Man, you can teach Espeon Shadow Ball and it knows Sand Attack, right? You can keep using Sand Attack on that Giratina and keeps missing its attacks, then keep using Shadow Ball on it and its going to be :knockedou. This is just a battle tip against Giratina, so you don't have to follow it, OK?

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • i think it is only the three starters (pikach torchic & chickorit) that can't evolve. because there in the back sprite.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • And since they have 2 all be together in the back sprite, it might be 2 big if they all evolved.

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • wow.... I just defeated FELINAR. this hack has everything. great story, awesome scripts, and.... it's just Superawesome. Best game I ever played. Way better than all this nintendo crap.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • MORE GLITCHES!

Um, DJG? I found a glitch in Iniquity Cave.
    Glitch1.png

The script doesn't activate if you go through this path
    Glitch2.png

or this path
    Glitch3.png

And when you talk to either Pokemon, there is just a clicking noise and the healing stone disappears.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back