• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunner's Vanilla Mafia

Years
  • Guess we have to do this the hard way then.

[Lynch] Altaria

She's newer but from the little I have gleaned, I'd have expected her to say something by now. Let us see what happens.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • D1, a classic time where literally nothing happens. Who gets N0'd often? There's a nice chance that we may find a clue to who is a scumlord.

Years
  • D1, a classic time where literally nothing happens. Who gets N0'd often? There's a nice chance that we may find a clue to who is a scumlord.

In this game nobody gets N0d that often. Most of the players are new or play infrequently and those of us that play a lot somehow have missed out on getting N0d too frequently.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • YOU HAVE 24 HOURS UNTIL NIGHT

Also, to clarify, I will be killing off the person with the highest number of votes, regardless if majority of the players did not vote. Hence, if in 24 hours, and no votes are sent or changed, Altaria will be lynched as she has the most votes on her. This rule may change once I see fit.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I don't really think we have anything to go on right now, but I'm always in favor of killing Lata.

[Lynch] Altaria

Trainer 766

Everyone looks suspicious so I can't say I know which is which.

[Lynch] wakachamo

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I mean if someone wants to put another vote on Alt it would stop the coin toss. I feel less guilty about a new person dying to that rather then simply ganging up on someone with no grounds. We can't abstain so someone is going to die if we have no minimum requirement.

Back