• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holiday Streams!

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • It's tonight. Are you excited. I'm aiming for about 6:30-7:00PM EST, but whenever people arrive'll be good. I'll provide a link to a room or whatever as the time gets closer. But, for now, what movies do people wanna see? I'll probably have time for one or two. Throw your suggestions at me. I'm all ears.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    the 1964 version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Reactions: Z25

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Probably some Pokemon-related Christmas specials, or some Christmas-related movies such as Frozen.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    After some initial teething problems our showing is underway :) it's not going to be a long one, maybe we'll do a repeat viewing later haha.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Thanks for joining! :) I've saved the playlist and I'll do another viewing tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there o/.

Back