• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Blue Vivillion looks awesome. Very Big Pic

Spoiler:
    GASP! Blue Vivillion looks gorgeous. I'm curious to know if that's the shiny or if Vivillion will be found in different colors similar to Flabebé's change in flowers. It can't be gender difference, because we've seen a male Vivillion in trailers and it was pink. Whatever the cause, I want one in my team!

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I can't believe how so many people took Greninja so seriously. When I saw its first picture, I just laughed and moved on, because the design simply looked fake as hell. And the concept was even worse, I mean, that tongue... why the hell would they replace its bubbles with a tongue? That's just stupid.

I've always been pretty positive that it's fake, because if it turns out to be real, it will be the most (bad) fakemon-ish looking Pokémon.

Hawlucha though, I'm getting very close to being 100% sure that it's real, which is very fortunate, since I'm really diggin' both its concept and design.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Can I just remind people who are posting images or information provided by leakers to please use the
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Reactions: Guy

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I can't believe how so many people took Greninja so seriously. When I saw its first picture, I just laughed and moved on, because the design simply looked fake as hell. And the concept was even worse, I mean, that tongue... why the hell would they replace its bubbles with a tongue? That's just stupid.

I've always been pretty positive that it's fake, because if it turns out to be real, it will be the most (bad) fakemon-ish looking Pokémon.

Hawlucha though, I'm getting very close to being 100% sure that it's real, which is very fortunate, since I'm really diggin' both its concept and design.
    Same here...it looked too fake...like a mash up of different Pokemon...

That diamond Pokemon... are those diamonds on the top it's eyes? If so it reminds me of Team Flare's glasses...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Can I just remind people who are posting images or information provided by leakers to please use the
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Spoiler:

Shine bright like a diamond!! woot new Pokemon!!

Wooooo!!! Keep em coming...

This thread has "Spoilers" in the title so i see no use for ppl to have to spoiler tags if you dont want to spoiled then get out of a spoiler/leak thread.

Years
  • Where did that even come from...it could be a fake too...we should still be cautious...we'll that's all I'm going to spoil myself with today...if it is real I hope it becomes a giant crystal monster...

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    GASP! Blue Vivillion looks gorgeous. I'm curious to know if that's the shiny or if Vivillion will be found in different colors similar to Flabebé's change in flowers. It can't be gender difference, because we've seen a male Vivillion in trailers and it was pink. Whatever the cause, I want one in my team!

I don't really know, maybe its something like Gastrodon where there are some factors that affect the pokemon's appearance.

That Diamond pokemon, very fitting typing imo. Let me go back to my picture hunting.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Well it's coming from the neogaf thread where a bunch of other pictures have been posted so it's safe to assume legit.

Funnily enough I saw someone mention Carbink the other day, but there was no picture.

Years
  • I don't really know, maybe its something like Gastrodon where there are some factors that affect the pokemon's appearance.

That Diamond pokemon, very fitting typing imo. Let me go back to my picture hunting.
    Maybe one will be exclusive to Central Kalos, and the other to one of the other two subjections...maybe there's a third that's Yellow or Green...

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    What about this one?
    Spoiler:

The design looks a bit fake to me.
    The 3d model doesn't really look right, specially the fur.
    The bad picture is also a good hint for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back