• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Nostalgic explosion

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
For some reason I mentioned Aqua on Discord earlier. Good lord, it's my childhood.

Show us/tell us about a song/band that is ultra nostalgic for you!

Spoiler:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
There are a lot more songs that could fit this label, but I will use the opportunity to revive this one:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Is it weird that I don't find any music nostalgic? It's all just... music... to me

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
A good 99% of the music I listened to as a kid sucked (until discovering 90s alt rock/grunge) but
Probably Beverly Hills by Weezer

Steal My Sunshine by Len

And Party Like a Rockstar by Shop Boyz (this song really sucks but the nostalgia is very strong whenever I decide to listen to it)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
311/Kings Of Leon always remind me of the Summer. Just listening to those tunes on vacation in Ocean City, or at home poolside.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Ed Sheeran reminds me of high school freshman year, because he's all that would play on the bus. Same with Meghan Trainor.

Certain country music songs remind me of middle school, because they would play on the school bus, I would fall asleep, and the songs would get stuck in my head all day.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I listened to so much cringey rap/hip hop in high school, it's actually kind of vivid because a couple weeks ago I went on a nostalgia trip on Spotify and listened to a bunch of 2008-2012 radio hits (and now my Daily Mix won't stop reminding me of all these terrible songs)

For example
Spoiler:

And honestly some of these I still think are good, but for the most part I'm just like 'huh, these lyrics are kind of terrible' when I listen back - yet there's still that nostalgic factor to them that just makes me really happy when I listen to them, so it's a bad-good kind of thing.

Back