• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salty / Savory snack preferences..?

Years
  • So most people love sweet snacks, and I'm one of those people. If you give me a package of oreos, chances are I will probably finish the entire package in 2-3 days. >_> That's why I usually don't buy oreos when I see them.

But what about those delicious savory and salty snacks? Snacks such as chips, cheetos, cheese-its, pretsels, roasted nuts and seeds, or popcorn, biscuits, and other similar treats?

I love coated peanuts (I'm eating honey roasted peanuts right now and had butter toffee flavor earlier), and potato or kale chips. Also tried the hamburger flavored cheetos from Japan, and I really loved them and could eat them for days on end, and I have a love for corn muffins and biscuits. What about you guys? c:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Popcorn is at the top of the list. Salty french fries are also good. And a good bag of potato chips or pretzels can be even better with the right amount of salt.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • for sweets snacks i love sugar cookies, mini cupcakes, oreos, all those little debbie snacks, etc etc

for salty i like pretzels for sure, and chips or french fries.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Oreos are like crack...
    I generally like salty snacks more bc too many sweets makes me feel sick. i like popcorn, chips, fries... mmm
    But oreos are pretty high up there for sweet snacks, as well as pretty much any dark chocolate snack.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • So most people love sweet snacks, and I'm one of those people. If you give me a package of oreos, chances are I will probably finish the entire package in 2-3 days. >_> That's why I usually don't buy oreos when I see them.
    I do the same thing with cookies of any kind, so I just tend to avoid buying them completely. xD

My favourite sweet by far is British chocolate. They use more milk in their chocolate while North Americans use more sugar, and the British version is so much better imo. Sadly I'm in North America so it's not easy to find, and when it is it's expensive. =/

As for salty snacks, definitely Doritos. ^_^

Years
  • I do the same thing with cookies of any kind, so I just tend to avoid buying them completely. xD

My favourite sweet by far is British chocolate. They use more milk in their chocolate while North Americans use more sugar, and the British version is so much better imo. Sadly I'm in North America so it's not easy to find, and when it is it's expensive. =/

As for salty snacks, definitely Doritos. ^_^

I've tried the cadbury chocolates and my favorite was their starbar and flake. If there's anything I noticed between Hershey's and Cadbury, it's that Hershey's chocolate has a more chalky texture while cadbury's is creamier. This I believe is actually because Hershey's uses powdered milk in their milk chocolates! Doritos are pretty great. What's your favorite flavor?? I personally prefer lays sriracha flavored chips over any other type of chip because it's such a good flavor! :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Doritos are pretty great. What's your favorite flavor?? I personally prefer lays sriracha flavored chips over any other type of chip because it's such a good flavor! :D
    Canada doesn't have as big a selection as in the US so I'm sure I'd have a few extra favourites if I was south of the border, but here I like Jalapeño and Cheddar Doritos. Ketchup Doritos are also surprisingly good, and I believe they're exclusive to Canada(and perhaps the New England states).

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Toblerone. I tell myself that I'll only eat it for post workout carbs but I'm really just a chocolate fiend

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Chocolate Chip cookies. I don't really like Oreos but Chocolate Chip cookies or Vachon cakes will be my doom.

User19sq

As big of a sweet tooth I got, I crave the salties too. I fucking love potato chips. I eat them like Killua's older brother.

Back