• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk about your hair

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I really need a haircut. My self confidence hasn't been very high since I've been out of the gym on injury for two weeks and my hair is a mess.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • An afrotastic disaster. Sure, it's not exactly an afro, but it's a pain in the shower. I'm getting it cut soon, so it'll be time for rip afroish hair.

Years
  • My hair is naturally wavy, and I really do not like that as I prefer straight hair. When it gets long enough, it'll start to flip upward in the back and in the front it can look messy if it gets long enough.

I do not like using hair products other than conditioner, either.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • My hair is essentially kinda like Johnny's, except the top is shorter. I kinda wanna grow the top out, and maybe get an undercut.
    My hair didn't cooperate with me before, but it's probably just because I learned how to take care of it. Not to brag, but nowadays it normally cooperates like a dream.

Back