• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk about your hair

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My hair is really short, and almost black. One side of my bangs is longer, but it doesn't quite cover my eye, almost. People say it looks cool and I should keep letting it grow, but I think past a point I'd just wanna 'em out of my face. Lol I'm tryin'.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I always dye my hair. It's been 10 years and I stopped this year. I wanted to give a break to my hair, but sadly I wish so bad to dye them again :( I must be strong.. I still have two colors to go (still brown, but my hair is like 3 shade of brown). I might dye it purple in the summer? I don't know, but I don't want to bleach them again. Or if I do, I'll do an ombre so I can cut.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    My hair is really short, and almost black. One side of my bangs is longer, but it doesn't quite cover my eye, almost. People say it looks cool and I should keep letting it grow, but I think past a point I'd just wanna 'em out of my face. Lol I'm tryin'.
    I agree, that sounds cool! :) I had the same hairstyle in my teenage years :) And for now and in general I prefer to keep my hair short, my favourite type of haircuts are the prohibition ones, have look, there are many great examples of them :)
    I keep this one and it fit me, my friends and girlfriend find it cool too :)

13-Pomp-with-a-Modern-Touch-650x650.jpg

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • My hair got dyed a lot. I try to have them my natural color right now as it's been so long since I haven't got my hair brown.
    Can never decide if I want them long or short hehe

Glad to be like the other peoples hehe

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My hair is black, and really short. Not much I can do with it except cut it once in a while just to keep it clean, or it'll get pretty puffy and messy I suppose.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    When I've had a period of washing my hair with shampoo more often for a while, I usually force myself to endure for 3-4 days without shampoo before I do it, and then 3-4 more days before the next shampoo time. After that, the greasyness has mellowed out and it's enough to shampoo it like twice a week or so c:

My hair is black, and really short. Not much I can do with it except cut it once in a while just to keep it clean, or it'll get pretty puffy and messy I suppose.
    Can you grow an afro? :D:D:D

I used to have looooong straight dark blonde hair down to my butt but cut it all into a "boys cut" 1,5 years ago. Because I wanted to try it. Still growing it back, and so far it's juuust starting to reach the shoulders again. Been evening things out a couple of times along the way, otherwise it would have grown a bit faster I suppose. I want to get long hair again c:

Svartulv

the black wind howls.
    Years
  • Mine's wavy and curly, more than I'd like sometimes. Right now it's on the messy stage where it's not cute-short but it's also not attractively long. Iunno :c sometimes I want to grow it long, other times I want to cut it short again. Send help.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • It's awful. It's too thick, it grows too quickly and its difficult to style.

But hey, at least I still have hair (for now).

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    It's awful. It's too thick, it grows too quickly and its difficult to style.

But hey, at least I still have hair (for now).

thick hair means you might not go bald... I think, so that's good. mine's pretty much the same and as soon as it's difficult to 'style' (I don't really style it) I just get a haircut

this reminds me I need to get a haircut

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • thick hair means you might not go bald... I think, so that's good. mine's pretty much the same and as soon as it's difficult to 'style' (I don't really style it) I just get a haircut

this reminds me I need to get a haircut

One side of my family (dad's side) has a history of premature baldness, I think I may have gotten away with it, since the men who have gone bald all started going bald in their very early 20s.

On the other hand, my mum's side all have good hair. My mum's dad had a full head of thick, jet black hair when he died at 70.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    One side of my family (dad's side) has a history of premature baldness, I think I may have gotten away with it, since the men who have gone bald all started going bald in their very early 20s.

On the other hand, my mum's side all have good hair. My mum's dad had a full head of thick, jet black hair when he died at 70.

I'm exactly the same, haha, I hope I got the hair from my mum's side

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • My hair is short and dyed black. The right side of my head is buzzed down to almost nothing, the left side is buzzed just enough to thin it a bit so it doesn't look weird in conjunction with the right side. In the back it goes down to about the base of my skull and in front on the left it slants down to a point by my ear, just below my eye. If I comb it to the right, though, it looks like a typical "emodo" and makes it a fair bit harder to tell that the sides are significantly shorter. My roots, a kind of dirty blond, are starting to show, so I'll need to dye it again soon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's funny that every time I go and get a haircut, I get the comment of "WHY ARE YOU CUTTING OFF YOUR HAIR?? YOUR HAIR IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY"

My hair is layered, and pretty long, I do need to get it trimmed soon.

Back