• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Well i only participated in the Video gaming event and i enjoyed it a lot... I couldnt stop laughing at some moments xD

Sirfetch’d

I didn't participate in that one, but I heard it was loads of fun!

TY

It was... I managed to get my car stuck in a game, some others tried to help me by ramming my car, which resulted into both cars getting stuck

Years
I participated in quite a few events at the GT this year, and helped out with up to three events. The most fun ones for me were the PC Radio nights, the iSketch events, and the Skype chat. I also had fun hosting the Anime movie nights as well! n_n

TY

I should have joined the Skype chat event, but somehow i overlooked it ._.

Sirfetch’d

The Skype chat was fun, however I didn't get to chat a whole lot due to my schedule, but next year I look forward to it the most :D

TY

I will join it next year aswell, i can guarantee everyone that
this is not something good at all xD

Sirfetch’d

Everyone should join! The more people there are, the better it will be =]

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I would've joined as many events as possible if I had actually known about the GT. I was inactive at the time lol. Next year though xD

TY

I havent talked on Skype for ages, i need to speak English more now just in case :P

Sirfetch’d

I don't do voice chats often because I hate the way I speak, however I had just as much fun with text chat :p

TY

I do text chat a lot when there are people to talk to, which arent a lot for me :S

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I have no problem doing voice chats with anyone, really. I just hate the sound of my voice but as long as I don't hear it played back I'm fine.

TY

Same here, i dont like hearing myself talk English

i also need more skype friends lol, i got only 3 xD

Sirfetch’d

My best friend is an online friend :D I just feel I can communicate better online for some reason.

TY

Im supposed to be asleep... Curse you lack of sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back