• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • In terms of hot drinks in general, I tend to drink them early in the morning and before I go to bed. There's people here in my town during the summer months that drink hot beverages OUTSIDE in 100+ DEGREE HEAT. I just don't get it!

Coffee in the early morning, tea when I go to bed.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, oftentimes teas have antioxidants that help you get rid of any "waste" in your body, which explains why you go to the bathroom a lot. That's just science in the works. :P

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I dislike tea, honestly. The only other hot drink I like besides coffee would be hot chocolate.

And I know enough about 100+ degree weather, I lived in Texas for 7 years.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Why that weird unit system ;_;
    In the last couple of days we've been getting temperatures around 39-40ºC. I couldn't go outside without feeling dizzy and ill, even. Similar temperatures were reached one week before the last exam I had this semester. The result?
    Failure. Was it solely a result of heat?
    Unlikely.

About hot beverages - only coffee. I've been drinking lots of it between classes and sometimes it's the only way I stay awake through a couple of them.

Sirfetch’d

I drink about a half a cup of coffee a day.. maybe less. I drink it for the taste and the warmth rather than the caffeine :3

I have a very bad caffeine addiction X_X. I just do not feel right without my daily dose that I usually get through tea or Dr. Pepper. I even get bad headaches if I don't have caffeine.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I haven't had a Dr. Pepper or a Coke in 4 years. I stopped drinking dark-coloured drinks because I don't want Kidney stones. The only soda I drink is Sprite. I don't think I have any addictions, well as far as I know.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Only ones I drink are Root Beer and Orange Soda (Sunkist, Crush, whatev). No caffeine in them yes good.

Sirfetch’d

Dr. Pepper and Sprite are my favorites. Unfortunately the latter has no caffeine :[

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Pepsi is the most amazingest drink ever invented by a human being. Just saying.
    It also has the caffeine bonus in case I need to stay awake during classes.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • I loooove drinking tea during the night, no idea why. I think it's because the warmth and the honey always makes sleep like a babeh xD

In regards to caffeine, I must have a mocha latte at 8am every day.

@Zero Thanks for the idea of hot chocolate :3

Sirfetch’d

Pepsi is the most amazingest drink ever invented by a human being. Just saying.
    It also has the caffeine bonus in case I need to stay awake during classes.

My entire family loves Pepsi, but it is the one cola that I cannot stand. It is too sweet for my taste.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I used to LOVE Pepsi and Coke. But now when I taste it, it tastes nasty to me. I guess it's because my body is used to not drinking it anymore.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Coffee? I like to drink it, but I can survive without it. I prefer coca-cola to pepsi though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back