• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i refuse to use those elixirs, you can't buy them in shops

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Despite X items lying around on the ground, I never tend to use them because stats boosting moves can do more and they are easy to get. so I let them rot in my bag who knows when I used them also rare candy/ether/elixir these things are super rare to find and you cant get them in the shops, so I wont use them either.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I will hoard absolutely everything I find. Even simple things like Potions I'll avoid using because if I'm close to losing a battle than it's because I'm under leveled, imo!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I spend over 20-30 minutes on one route just to find every item in that route if there's a cut tree or something else in the way when I get those TMs I just go back and get those items

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I honestly try to collect all the items I can, but I sell items I will never use, such as X-Items & items like Nuggets, that have no actual purpose other than being turned over for Poke. I don't really like hoarding items unless I really need to for battles, though? I don't know, I know back then bags had limited space, so.

Years
im a hoarder but interestingly enough despite all of the elixers and ethers that i find laying around and about, i pretty much never use them up until this generation. i think something clicked where like... i had this items for a reason, why not use them, y'know? might as well.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
With items like elixirs, ethers, I tend to use them sparingly because of that fact. I don't think I'm a hoarder with anything else, tbh, perhaps with TM's in gen 4 and below.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I sell a ton of my inventory. Including Rare Candies and stat boosting items such as Carbos or Irons (Unless it's a PP Up). Those sell for almost as much as Nuggets.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I actually don't use them not because I want to save them, but because I forget I have them in my bag xD I don't mind going back to a PC to get my PP full again so yeah. The only exception is Rare Candies, which I save until the Elite Four.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I never use items that I can't buy. I just can't bring myself to use them (I'm looking at you Max Revive).
They usually end up chilling in my PC storage...

Back